Tuesday 24 January 2012

To The One I Love

Hiya Folks, hope all is well in the world today.. I think my mojo is starting to come back slowly "Whoopee"  My first card for today is for Anything Goes Challenge Blog and the theme this fortnight "To the One I Love" Hubby and I don't normally send Valentines cards but as I haven't seen him for 4 weeks as he has been working away I thought I would make him one this year.. 

Over on Anything Goes Challenge Blog we have a special treat in store for all that enter as we have a amazing prize up for grabs..
 The Craft Den are waiting for stock to come in from IndigoBlu Rubber Stamps and to mark the new stamp line IndigoBlu are sponsoring our challenge with a £20 voucher to spend in their store. So hop on over and check out the challenge.. 
You also still have time to apply for a position on the design team Click HERE to go to the blog post. guaranteed

I wanted to do something a bit more fancy than the cards I have made of late and this card was it.. a twisted easel card with a scalloped edges circle.  As the Craft Den are stocking a new range of stamps "IndigoBlu" and if I'm honest I haven't heard of them before but so glad that I have now as the stamps are gorgeous!! Will defo be adding more to my collection in the near future.. The stamp I decided to use was " Love Is" and are available to buy from the Craft Den at a special introductory price. 

In the above pic I used some of my stamps from my Winter Stamp Kit from Magnolia.  I have placed the sentiment on a label which I have stamped with hearts and distressed.  

This is that gorgeous heart stamp from IndidgoBlu I stamped it twice and highlighted the middle by punching it out using a scalloped circle punch then coloured in parts so it stands out.  

Copic Colours 
Tilda - Hair, E49, 59, 51. Skin - E0000, 000, 30, R20. Top - E43, 41, 40. Trousers & Tyres - T6, 5, 3, 1. Shoes - E44, 43, 41, 40. Bicycle frame and Heart - R29, 27, 24, 22 

Crafting Supplies 
Stamps 
IndigoBlu Love Is - The Craft Den 
Magnolia Stamps (some from stamp kit)
Design Papers 
Prima Printery  6 x 6 Pad - The Craft Den
Bo Bunny Double Dot - The Craft Den
Tim Hotlz tickets - The Craft Den 
Dies 
Magnolia Doohickeys - Flowers
Go kreate Scalloped Circle dies
Embellies 
Mulberry Flowers - Mulberry Flowers Uk 
Red String - The Ribbon Reel
Martha Stewart - Butterfly Punch 
Half back pearls, Scrim, satin ribbon, Charms for stash 

Photobucket

27 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Tamara,love the image and fab design.xxx

Irene said...

WOW, it's beautiful Tamara!!!!

Hug, Irene

Inkypinkycraft said...

A beautiful card, loads of detail and fab colour scheme, hugs trace x

Hanneke said...

Wow, what a lovely card! Love all the details and that heart is gorgeous! Hugs, Hanneke

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous Hun love that image and your detail is brilliant hugs Cherylxxxx

Lisa Jane said...

This is beautiful.. and i just love that stamped heart
Lisa x

Lorraine Mcneil said...

Oh wow, Tam. This is just stunning. Sooo happy to hear your mojo is returning. Just been back there and OMG, it was freezing. Glad to be back in Oz. Take care, hun. Loving this card so much.
Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Babette said...

What a beautiful card, great charm.
Hugs,
Babette

Steph said...

Stunning as ever, Tamara. I love all the red accents, so striking! x

marion said...

Stunning, love the itty bitty details you've used on this one. HUgs, Marion

Heidi said...

It's stunning Tamara!
Beautiful colours and details:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

catherine said...

Such a beautiful card and lovely detail.
x catherine

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Tamara, What a fabby Card and Tilda! You have coloured her in beautifully as akways and I love all the wonderful extra details. I love the way that heart stands out on the stamped image. Hugs, Teresa x

Claire said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Tamara, love the image, gorgeous colour tones and all the detail is just fabulous. Hugs, Claire x

Unknown said...

Wow this is just stunning Tamara, love the beautiful image and all the details on you card xxx

Lou said...

Hi!a really gorgeous and special card Tamara(you must be missing hubby).So much yummy detail,love the double heart charm and the heart stamp is lovely too.
Will go and have a peek :)
hugs Lou.xxx

thecraftycavalier said...

Wowzers Miss Tamara, this is just stunning Just love everything about it! Love the IndigoBlu stamp. Just Scrummy, hugs, Jayne x

Fleur said...

A gorgeous card Tamara. So much lovely detail
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Annette said...

Stunnig card! You have so many exciting details on your card that I love.
This heart is one of the stamps a fell in love with from IndigoBlu! Got to have ;)
Hugs Annette

Angela said...

Wow, wow, wow...this is gorgeous...so many pretty elements to enjoy!

Elise said...

Ooooh wow Tamara! This is absolutely INCREDIBLY GORGEOUS! Wow wow wow, I am admiring all of your details of this twisted easel .. it's spectacular! Your hubby will definitely treasure this! Gorgeous!!!

Hugs,
Elise

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful card Tamera! I love all of the pretty embellishments you added!

CraftinGranny said...

You silly girl, your mojo is never far away and if it had gone on vacation you'd never know it. All your cards are so beautifully detailed and put together. This is gorgeous!!! "Hugs"

Mary J said...

Beautifully put together Tamara!!

Lynne said...

WOw Tamara this is fabulous! Love how you have used the stamp. Have a great weekend. Love and hugs Lynne xox

Andie's Space said...

Hi Tamara,
Ooooh big WOW! Love this. The image is so cute & the detail you add to your cards is always fabulous. Hope you're keeping well. Have a wonderful weekend.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

JustYolie said...

Oh my!! So BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Follow, Subscribe and Like