Tuesday, 24 January 2012

To The One I Love

Hiya Folks, hope all is well in the world today.. I think my mojo is starting to come back slowly "Whoopee"  My first card for today is for Anything Goes Challenge Blog and the theme this fortnight "To the One I Love" Hubby and I don't normally send Valentines cards but as I haven't seen him for 4 weeks as he has been working away I thought I would make him one this year.. 

Over on Anything Goes Challenge Blog we have a special treat in store for all that enter as we have a amazing prize up for grabs..
 The Craft Den are waiting for stock to come in from IndigoBlu Rubber Stamps and to mark the new stamp line IndigoBlu are sponsoring our challenge with a £20 voucher to spend in their store. So hop on over and check out the challenge.. 
You also still have time to apply for a position on the design team Click HERE to go to the blog post. guaranteed

I wanted to do something a bit more fancy than the cards I have made of late and this card was it.. a twisted easel card with a scalloped edges circle.  As the Craft Den are stocking a new range of stamps "IndigoBlu" and if I'm honest I haven't heard of them before but so glad that I have now as the stamps are gorgeous!! Will defo be adding more to my collection in the near future.. The stamp I decided to use was " Love Is" and are available to buy from the Craft Den at a special introductory price. 

In the above pic I used some of my stamps from my Winter Stamp Kit from Magnolia.  I have placed the sentiment on a label which I have stamped with hearts and distressed.  

This is that gorgeous heart stamp from IndidgoBlu I stamped it twice and highlighted the middle by punching it out using a scalloped circle punch then coloured in parts so it stands out.  

Copic Colours 
Tilda - Hair, E49, 59, 51. Skin - E0000, 000, 30, R20. Top - E43, 41, 40. Trousers & Tyres - T6, 5, 3, 1. Shoes - E44, 43, 41, 40. Bicycle frame and Heart - R29, 27, 24, 22 

Crafting Supplies 
Stamps 
IndigoBlu Love Is - The Craft Den 
Magnolia Stamps (some from stamp kit)
Design Papers 
Prima Printery  6 x 6 Pad - The Craft Den
Bo Bunny Double Dot - The Craft Den
Tim Hotlz tickets - The Craft Den 
Dies 
Magnolia Doohickeys - Flowers
Go kreate Scalloped Circle dies
Embellies 
Mulberry Flowers - Mulberry Flowers Uk 
Red String - The Ribbon Reel
Martha Stewart - Butterfly Punch 
Half back pearls, Scrim, satin ribbon, Charms for stash 

Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin