Saturday, 28 January 2012

Sweet Tilda Wall Hanging

Hello all, what a week I've had this week! So glad that its the weekend.  My Dad got rushed into hospital on Monday as he was finding it difficult to breath.  We found out that he had a collapsed lung.  They treated him and he finally came home yesterday.  My DH came home yesterday too after working away for 4 weeks.  So good to have him back again, missed him so much.  

Anyway, lets get onto the Challenge over on Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge and this week our theme is.. 
"Ribbons" 
We have two great sponsors this week 
Heather's Hobbie Haven and the prize is $15 to spend
and 
Whimsy Stamps you get to chose 5 digital stamps of your choice 
 

I wanted to do something a little different for my project this week and decided to have a go at making a wall hanging. First time for everything, I really enjoyed making this and is going to good so good in my new craft room (once its finished)lol. 
All the images are from the new collection from Magnolia called "Sweet Crazy Love".  I'm so loving this collection. I hope the other collections this year are just as fabbie!!

Copic Colours for above Tilda 
Skin & Hair
E0000, 000, 00, 30. R20 - E29, 25, 31
Clothes - E43, 41, 40
Flower - R22. 21, 20 - BG18, 15, 13
Copic Colours for the first picture
E44, 43, 41,40 - BG18, 15, 13, 11
Same skin and hair colours as above

I love this heart die that I got the other day its called "Heart to Heart Doily Die" from Cheery Lyn.  It comes with 5 dies, the dies with the little heart cut outs makes two hearts (one whole heart and a bigger heart with the cut outs).  This one comes from Sweet Stamps.  

I started with the bottom plate and those little brown flowers were made using an old brown paper bag and a muti flower punch.  The centres are just a gold pearly pen and the edges have been inked with walnut satin distress inks. I made a little scroll that I attached a little key charm to using bakers twine.  

Same copic colours for the Tilda's above
Crafty Supplies
Stamps 
Magnolia Sweet Crazy Love Collection
LOTV 
Smile sentiment I think is from Doodlebug 
Dies 
Magnolia Doohickeys - Flag and Cloud
Cheery Lyn - Heart to Heart Doily Dies - Sweet Stamps 
Design Papers - Prima Alla
Wild Orchid flowers
Seem Binding - The Ribbon Reel
Chocolate webbing ribbon - Craft Den 
Martha Stewart fern punch
Muti flower punch 
Butterfly, Charm, Bakers Twine from stash 

Challenges I would like to enter
Allsorts - One or more hearts 
Inspire me Fridays - Link Party  
Just magnolia - Sketch 
totally paper crafts - Pearls and lace
my mums craft shop - Flowers
simon says stamps challenge - Anything Goes
Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin