Tuesday 31 January 2012

My Love of Shaped Cards!

Hello all, well we are forecast snow this week with weather coming in from Siberia, Bring it on I love snow!!
Well we have some exciting news to come from us at Sweet Stamps but you will have to wait until later to find out what it is.. lol 
For our challenge this week its one of my favourite themes and that's "Shaped Cards" not square or rectangle..  
You don't have to use a Sweet Stamps image to enter but if you do you get your entry entered into the prize draw twice to win a $20 spending spree on stamps in Sweet Stamps store..
I have used one of my new stamps from Sweet Stamps this week.  I just fell in love with this gorgeous little mermaid and she is an absolute dream to colour!  I have used my Cheery Lyn Scalloped circle dies to make the card blank. First Edition - Isabelle papers (just adore this paper pad so far my favourite of 2012) 

Sorry I can't remember where I got this wonderful charm from I will be using this sparingly as I only got 5.. lol.. the ribbon is one I have had for a while and ever used.. 

Here's a close up of the flowers which have been glittered with stickles and glimmer dust.  

Here's one of the stamp, copic colours I've used are 
BG78, 75, 72
E29, 25, 31 
E0000, 000, 00, 30 

Craft Supplies 
Sweet Stamps 
Distress Inks 
Flowers, charms, half back pearls and ribbon from Stash. 
All other items from Sweet Stamps  


Photobucket

21 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

oh Tamara this is so beautiful
Hugs Kate x

Louise said...

Super card Tamara and I love the way you have added the charm
Hugs louise xx

catherine said...

Stunning card Tamara. Love the colours you have used. have a nice day
x catherine

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is so pretty .. gorgeous little image
Lisa x

cheryl said...

oh this is just so beautiful Hun amazing detail hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Wow Tamara another stunning creation!!!! Your right this stamp is really gorgeous!!!! Fabulous work again!!!!

Irene said...

It's gorgeous Tamara!
We already have Siberian temepratures (-7 during the day and nights up to - 14!!!). The whole country is thrilled because SKATING might be possible in 1 more day: even the marathons and other big events! So not my cup of tea, brrrrrrrrrrr!!

Hug, Irene

Heidi said...

It's gorgeous! Beautiful colours and design:)
The image is so pretty.
Hugs, Heidi:)

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Beautiful card!!! Love the colors! That little mermaid is cute!!!

Lynne said...

Stunning! so much detail, didn't know where to look! Love the delicate pastel colours so pretty. Love it! Hugs Lynne xx

CraftyC said...

A gorgeous card Tamara, the colours are so pretty!
Clairexx

marion said...

Simply gorgeous ! Hugs, Marion

Claire said...

Beautiful card Tamara - love the shape, fab colour and detail. Hugs, Claire x

Dawnll said...

The details are amazing on this beauty! I love that new stamp and the layers.

Have a sweet week

jonim52 said...

gorgeous creation. love all the stunning details.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful card- love your keen eye for color! The bow and charm are a perfect design element!

Lisa Cornwall said...

Wow, gorgeous card and I love the embelishments. So pretty x

Mary J said...

Tamara, this is GORGEOUS! Love how you sed the oval matting and the flowrs are so delicate and feminine!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful card and coloring on Shaleen. Love the vintage look this card has with the muted colors, flowers and ribbon.

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

Wow! Love those colors and all the fun details. Cute image too!

Follow, Subscribe and Like