Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Sweet Stamps Challenge 29 - White on White

Good morning again this is my second post for today.  
Over on 
we have a new theme and this week its 
White on White
You are allowed to use colour on your stamp.  If you enter you could be in with a chance to win a $20 spending spree in the Sweet Stamps online store 

Here's my card for the challenge 
I haven't used this stamp before and decided it was perfect for this theme.  So I went with an Anniversary card.. 

I always find these cards hard to do, I think its because you haven't got as many colours to play with.  But this stamp is perfect for this type of card.  


I added a bit of sparkle around the edges to give the card a little depth and embossed part of the background.  

Crafty supplies & Links 
Craft Too - Embossing folder 
Paper doily, glitter, ribbon and brad from stash 

Thanks for visiting today... 
Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin