Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Heroes - The famous Cheerleader - Anything goes Challenge Blog

Good morning all, I feel like I been away for ages... I'm still trying to catch up on things 

Over on
Our theme for this fortnight is 
Inspired by TV/Films 
For example a get well card could be Holby City, Top Gear could be anything to do with vehicles etc etc.  
So head on over and join in the fun...

I have used one of the new stamps from Magnolia's "Winner takes all" collection 
This is Tilda the cheerleader..  Can you guess what tv series I have used as my inspiration???
I tell you at the end of the post..




Crafty supplies and Links 
Design papers - My minds eye
Stamps 
Molly Bloom - Banner stamp
Whimsy sentiment stamps
Copic Markers
Go Kreate Dies 
Tim Holtz - Film strip 
Pom - Pom ribbon, metal swirls, paper doily and flowers from stash 

Thanks for visiting me today, whatever you're doing today have a good one!!
Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin