Tuesday 23 August 2011

Heroes - The famous Cheerleader - Anything goes Challenge Blog

Good morning all, I feel like I been away for ages... I'm still trying to catch up on things 

Over on
Our theme for this fortnight is 
Inspired by TV/Films 
For example a get well card could be Holby City, Top Gear could be anything to do with vehicles etc etc.  
So head on over and join in the fun...

I have used one of the new stamps from Magnolia's "Winner takes all" collection 
This is Tilda the cheerleader..  Can you guess what tv series I have used as my inspiration???
I tell you at the end of the post..




Crafty supplies and Links 
Design papers - My minds eye
Stamps 
Molly Bloom - Banner stamp
Whimsy sentiment stamps
Copic Markers
Go Kreate Dies 
Tim Holtz - Film strip 
Pom - Pom ribbon, metal swirls, paper doily and flowers from stash 

Thanks for visiting me today, whatever you're doing today have a good one!!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

mmm..now you have me thinking .. could it be fame/glee/somthing like that lol
Gorgeous card
Lisa x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card - I automatically thought High School Musical, but I don't think I'm right LOL. Gorgeous card and I do love this image. Hugs, Claire x

Fleur said...

Stunning card Tamara, the shape is really pretty.
HUGZ Fleur xXx

marion said...

You must love it ! Very nice card ! Hugs, Marion

CraftinGranny said...

Adorable card! Must be "Cheerleaders" if there is such a movie...........lol Not much on going to movies anymore so I really have no clue. It's a fantastic card and so beautifully colored and designed. "Hugs" Carol

Irene said...

LOVE your card Tamara and the challenge is absolutely fun!!!

Hug, Irene

Flowergirl said...

Beautiful card, "save the cheerleader, save the world" brilliant x
Wendy x

Follow, Subscribe and Like