Tuesday 30 August 2011

Good morning all, feel that I haven't blogged in ages.  But I have a busy week ahead of me..
Over on
we have a new challenge for you and this week we have a fabulous sketch for you to work with.  I love sketches as everyone's uses them differently.  
To enter all you have to do is follow the sketch above to be in with a chance of winner a $20 spending spree in the Sweet Stamps store! and if you enter using a Sweet Stamps stamp you get entered twice so you have two chances of winning the prize!!
So here's my take on the sketch 
I love this little wishing well stamp as it can be so versatile and can also be used the your Magnolia's and Molly Bloom stamps as its just the right size.. 
The sentiment is one I created using one of those label machines, I have since found out that the refills are more expensive that the machine.. 

I have used copic's to colour with 
Colours are:
E79, 77, 74, 71, 70
E37, 35, 34, 33, 31, 30
G99, 94, 85, 82
YR21


Supply list 
Sweet Stamps - Wishing you well stamp
Cheery Lynn Dies - Scalloped Square 
Copic's 
Design paper - First Edition summer breeze 
Flowers, ribbon and sentiment from stash 

Hope you like it, please go and visit the rest of the team as they have created some amazing creations.  
Photobucket

17 comments:

marion said...

It felt ages since I've visited your blog...wonderfull card you've made and love the flowers you've used, they fit perfectly to this card. hugs, Marion

Irene said...

Sweet card Tamara.
I soo can use a wishingwell. Yesterday received a mail: cottage NOT available (booked in January......GRRR!!) so complete change in plans......STRESS!!!!

Hug, Irene

Lisa Jane said...

This s so pretty - i love the wishing well image
Lisa x

Claire said...

This is such a pretty card Tamara - love the wishing well image, which you have coloured beautifully. Have a great day. Hugs, Claire x

jonim52 said...

Wow, your wishing well is colored to perfection. Lovely card!

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

I love the wishing well image; it is such a versatile image. Great colors and love the flowers on your card.

Lynne said...

Hi Tamara I have visited and not been able to leave comments. :-( So fingers crossed.

Your card is beautiful I love the wishing well, the blooms finish it off perfectly. Hugs Lynne xx

Lynne said...

Hi Tamara I have visited and not been able to leave comments. :-( So fingers crossed.

Your card is beautiful I love the wishing well, the blooms finish it off perfectly. Hugs Lynne xx

CraftinGranny said...

Nope, don't like it, I love it!! That wishing well is stunning and colored to beautifully. Gorgeous creation! "Hugs" Carol

cheryl said...

oh just love this wishing well hun its gorgeous really beautiful card hugs cherylx

Dawnll said...

Your coloring of the wishing well is beautiful
What a fun challenge this week at
Sweet Stamps Challenge
Have a sweet week.

Mary J said...

How gorgeous Tamara! Your colouring is amazing!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card! Amazing coloring of the well!!

Louise said...

Beautiful card Tamara the wishing well is fab
Hugs Louise xx

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful coloring on the wishing well. Love the flowers and spirals you used.

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

I just love this card. That image is fabulous. Love the flowers too!

Jackie Randolph said...

Absolutely gorgeous coloring on this stamp!! Love your take with this sketch, one fab card!

Follow, Subscribe and Like