Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Good morning all, feel that I haven't blogged in ages.  But I have a busy week ahead of me..
Over on
we have a new challenge for you and this week we have a fabulous sketch for you to work with.  I love sketches as everyone's uses them differently.  
To enter all you have to do is follow the sketch above to be in with a chance of winner a $20 spending spree in the Sweet Stamps store! and if you enter using a Sweet Stamps stamp you get entered twice so you have two chances of winning the prize!!
So here's my take on the sketch 
I love this little wishing well stamp as it can be so versatile and can also be used the your Magnolia's and Molly Bloom stamps as its just the right size.. 
The sentiment is one I created using one of those label machines, I have since found out that the refills are more expensive that the machine.. 

I have used copic's to colour with 
Colours are:
E79, 77, 74, 71, 70
E37, 35, 34, 33, 31, 30
G99, 94, 85, 82
YR21


Supply list 
Sweet Stamps - Wishing you well stamp
Cheery Lynn Dies - Scalloped Square 
Copic's 
Design paper - First Edition summer breeze 
Flowers, ribbon and sentiment from stash 

Hope you like it, please go and visit the rest of the team as they have created some amazing creations.  
Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin