Monday, 23 May 2011

I Miss You! Challenge 59 Craft your Passion - Let it hang

Good morning, hope you all had a good weekend! Mine was very quiet and relaxing so lots of time for crafting, I used one of Kenny K images for the first time, now I'm hooked!!
Over on 
our challenge and theme for this week is 
"Let it Hang" 
and that means anything hanging from your project like a charm or something hanging off the edge. 


We are sponsored this week by 
Kenny K downloads 
Like I said above this is the first time using Kenny K images, I have wanted to for a while now but just not got around to it... (shame on me!)

These are such fun to colour and are just so sassy!! I used Tattered Angels glimmer mist to create a slight shimmer to the whole card. 

Sorry not sure of the copic colours the boots and bikini are coloured using BV colours and hair R colours. If I remember I shall update later.  

I used a few new dies that I brought over the weekend both are from Magnolia Doohickeys, the label and heart branch.  


Crafty Bits & Bobs 
Image Kenny K downloads (see above for link)
Basic Grey papers
Dies 
All Magnolia Doohickeys
Label, heart branch and Doily
Flowers ~ Wild Orchid and Mulberry crafts UK
Fond leaf punch ~ Martha Stewart
Raffia Lace ~ Bunny Zoe's 
Charm ~ The Ribbon Girl
Tim Holtz ~ charm attachers 
Metal Corner and pearls from Stash 
Copic Sketch markers 

Card challenges I would like to enter
I did it Creations ~ Anything Goes 
One Stitch at a time ~ Bling it on
Sparkles Forum ~ Something Metal (Charm and Metal corners)
2 Sisters ~ Use a digi
CES Challenge ~ Embellies 
Wee Memories ~ Stamp it
Card Makin Mamas ~ Recipe 
Crafts 4 Eternity ~ Flowers, Ribbon, bling 
Crafty Catz ~ Anything goes 
Inspirer me Friday ~ Anything goes 
CCEE Stampers ~ Anything goes 
Paper Play ~ Sparkle 
Rainbow Lady ~ Flourishes 
Southern Girls ~ Lace and Pearls (Raffia Lace)
Crafts and Me ~ Anything goes 
Belli Challenge ~ Anything with an S ( Sliver charms and Sliver corners)
Penny's Paper Crafty ~ Anything goes 
Simon Says Stamp ~ Sparkle and Shine
Truly Scrumptious ~ Anything goes and DT call 


Thanks for visiting today, if you have the time please leave a comment and I promise to come by and visit you. 
Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin