Friday 20 May 2011

C for CAS (clean and Simple) Alphabet Challenge

Happy Friday to you all, wow this week has just flown by..  so glad its nearly the weekend!
Over on 
we have a new challenge and theme for you 
C for CAS (clean and simply)

If I'm truthful I find these card difficult to do as I do like to over load with embellies and different elements.. 
I used a LOTV stamp that I had for ages and never used (slap wrist!)
I decided to go black and white.  I sentiment is a new one from LOTV and comes with quite a few circle sentiments to.  The butterflies are my favorite punch at the moment from Martha Stewart, just love it!
The little swirl is from Prickley Pear stamps 


Copic Markers 
C7, 5, 4, 3, 1, 0, 00 
Smooch glitter for wings 
Please hear on over to see the rest of the Design teams creations 
Photobucket

15 comments:

Lynne said...

Happy Friday to you too Tamara. Yes I agree this week has flown by so quickly. Your card is beautiful and so elegant. Have agreat weekend. Hugs Lynne xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Tamara,love the image.xxx

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is so pretty
Lisa x

cheryl said...

oh hun this is just gorgeous that image is just so pretty,hugs cheryl xx

Irene said...

Hi Tamara, almost weekend, jippie!! That this "simple" card was a huge challenge for you is no surprise compared to your usual creations but it is very elegant!
What a lot of entries on the Anything Goes Blog compared to the Home Sweet Home!!!!!!!!

Hug, Irene

Jacq said...

Hi Tamara,
Absolutely Gorgeous!!! So elegant. I must admit I'm guilty of having stamps that have never seen ink yet * hangs head in shame * LOL. Love this beautiful fairy, the colour scheme is just perfect, love the layout and the butterflies are gorgeous. Coloured to perfection as always.
Hugs Jacqui xxxx

Heidi said...

Gorgeous card Tamara! So elegant.
Beautiful image:)
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs, Heidi:)

Mary J said...

I find CAS cards really hard too! But you rocked it, Tamara! Just really showcases your lovely colouring skills!

Antoinette said...

Hello Tamara! So glad it is Friday!! I know what you mean - I find it very difficult to keep my cards to a minimum too...lol...but this is such a gorgeous one, you have done a grand job hun! hugs Annie xXx

Claire said...

Such a pretty card Tamara. Hugs, Claire x

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Tamara, Such an elegant card - and a fanatastic CAS card, I certainly would struggle! Love that image too and you've coloured her perfectly, Hugs, Teresa xx

Curly said...

OMGosh this is just so lovely, I love the CAS style its so very elegant, also I would Like to thank you for your lovely comment,
have a lovely Sunday,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

sue said...

this is so clean and simple BUT its fabulous so elegant and beautifully coloured hope you have had a good weekend x sue x

Dawn♥ said...

I love CAS cards at least when it come to little children. Lovely card. Dawn♥

Sonia said...

Tamara you did a beautiful card, love the image.
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Follow, Subscribe and Like