Tuesday, 24 May 2011

Medallions Box ~ Sweet Stamps Challenge 16

Hello everyone, hope you have all had a good start to the week.  I'm looking forward to next week as I've got another holiday hooray!  This will be the last one for this school year, after this one its the grueling  seven and a half weeks until summer break! 
Anyway, lets get on with our challenge over on 


Our theme for this week is
 "Medallions" 
I haven't used one of these stamps in ages! I forgot how much fun they are to stamp and colour.  I decided to use my medallion as a topper for a gift box just to be different.    

Remember Sweet stamps is offering a fabulous prize of $20 spending spree in the store for one lucky winner..  also if you use a Sweet stamps image your name gets entered into the draw twice!



Sweet Stamps 
Ballerina Silhouette stamp ~  Sweet Stamps 
Medallion starflake stamp ~ Sweet Stamps 
Shades inks ~ Nightfall shades Inks available only at Sweet stamps
Copics ~ available at Sweet Stamps 
Gems, Ribbon and glitter from stash 
Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin