Friday, 4 March 2011

R for Ribbons ~ Alphabet Challenge

Good Morning, I nearly didn't get this post out today.  Things have been really hectic in my household this week but thank Crunchie its Friday....  Yippee 
That brings me on nicely to our new challenge over on 

this week the letter is 
R for Ribbon
.
we would like to see your creations with ribbons..

I decided not to make a card for this challenge, instead I made a 3 nesting boxes using a template from 

I also used design paper downloaded from The Cutting Cafe and printable stamps.
I just loved creating this project, it was so nice to make.  Just print, cut and assemble and you done.
Links for the supplies listed below

The Cutting Cafe have loads and loads of images, printable stamps, templates etc etc. So go and take a look...

 For the clock I coloured with copics and then used Crackle paint over the top.  I was so pleased with the result!.  I made the label's using an old sizzix die. 
The small flowers I punched out and added a small amount of distress ink to the edges. 


These sentiments also come in the kit, I used a stampin up label punch and distressed the edges. 



Have a brilliant Friday 

Card Challenges I would like to enter

Baby Bud Designs ~ Ribbon and Bows
Bling It On ~ Anything goes (optional extra of a charm)
My Grafico Challenge ~ Anything goes (Monthly 1st)
3. Make your own flowers
4. Colour your own image
5. 2 or more pattern paper
9. Distressing
 Paper take Weekly ~ Anything goes
Critter Sketch Challenge ~ Use a sentiment
KB Challenges ~ Use a digital stamp
Lexis Creations ~ Flowers
Paper playtime ~ Anything goes 


Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin