Wednesday, 2 March 2011

A long goodnight... Challenge #112 Animals ~ on Creative Belli


Hello to one and all, its Wednesday today and its time for another challenge over on
and for this fortnights challenge we would like to see Animals especially animals that are due to come out of hibernation.  For more inspiration please visit Creative Belli blog by clicking the link above..  and let me tell you, my DT sisters have some amazing projects for you to ohhh and Awww over! (see the side bar for the Design teams own blogs)
Right lets get on with my project for this challenge...
I decided to use a digital stamp from Whimsy Stamps this one is called Little Bear Girl Hugs  and was wonderful to colour.  I haven't used they images before (just the ticket stamps) and I've been converted!  


Copic colours
Bear
E37, 35, 33, 31
Girl
Top & Shoes ~ Y32, Y23
Skirt & Socks ~ B18, 16, 14
Flowers 
 RV34, 32
Grass 
 G24, 21, 20
Sky 
 B01, 00
Skin & Hair 
E00, 21, R20.. E29, 27, 25, 31
I've had this design paper for ever it was one of the first paper packs that I brought its called The spring pack 12x12 and I think its from DCWV..
Supplies needed for this card 
Design paper 
The spring pack by DCWV
Image 
Whimsy stamps (see link above)
Sentiments 
LOTV circle sentiments
(not sure about "Laugh" sentiment)
Magnolia new years swirls stamp (stamped on flowers)
Flowers 
flower punch
Leaf punch ~ Martha Stewart 
Spellbinders fancy frames
Ribbon, brads, spacers, pearls, pearl string and hat pins from stash..
Coloured with Copic Markers

Enjoy your day 
Challenges I would like to enter this card into 

Copic Creations ~ complementary colours  
Desert Island Crafts ~ chose 3 or more
1. Make it Square
2. Handmade flower
3. Hand coloured image
4. Pearls 
5. Birthday Theme
Bearly Mine ~ Birthday 
Papertake Weekly ~ Anything goes + use something old (design paper I've had for years)
Top Tip Tuesday ~ Favorite embellishment or technique ( colouring with copics, stamping, easel cards, making my own flowers)

Die cut Dreams ~ Spring garden scene 
KB Cute Monday ~ Use a Digital image
Lexi's Creations ~ Flowers
Paper Playtime ~ Anything goes
Woodware USA ~ Anything goes
I Did It Creations ~ Punches or Dies
Dream Valley Challenges ~ Anything goes



Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin