Saturday 5 March 2011

Cute as a Butterfly


Good morning and welcome to the weekend! We have another challenge for you over on 
and this month our challenge is 
Cute as a Butterfly 

Our spotlight sponsor this month is 


Crafty Sentiments Designs
Crafty Sentiments Designs is an online webshop started by Suzette in 2010, we offer cute characters and sentiments for all occassions. We have now add digital stamps and papers to our range. We release new images every two months, so for information and idea's  and freebies visit us at

The other sponsors for this month are 
Die Cut Dreams
Robyn Fetish 
and 

For my card I used a digital image from Crafty sentiments called "Bear on a mushroom".  I loved using this stamp, its just so yummy to colour!.  I 3D the bear and mushroom just to give the card an added dimension.. 

Sorry I can't remember the copic colours I used, I must get into the habit of writing them down as I've used them.


Other supplies I used 
Design paper is from an old DCWV pad I think its called butterfly and blooms or something like that.
Banner is from Creates dies 
Sentiment stamp from LOTV
butterflies are a Martha Stewart punch
Ribbon and gems from stash
Image from Crafty Sentiments

This challenge will run for 1 month, only 1 entry allowed and please no back linking to earlier cards or projects.. 

Happy Crafting 

I would also like to welcome my new followers.  Glad you like what I create, if you send me your blog address I like come and visit you and becoming a follower of yours....

Card Challenges 
Aly's Sunday ~ Anything goes
Card Cupids ~ Anything goes
Catered Crop ~ Recipe
Colour Mediums
Copics and Digital stamp
Ribbon
Dies
Catch the Bug ~ Anything goes
Wee memories ~ Woodland animals
Crafty Ann's ~ Birthday



Photobucket

21 comments:

Helen Laurence said...

Hi Tamara, your card really is cute as a butterfly! I really love the colours & the sweet bunting. Hugs x

Heidi said...

Another cute card Tamara!
What a sweet image:) Wonderful colours and design.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs, Heidi:)

Lisa Jane said...

what a pretty little card - so bright and cheerful.
Lisa;)

Michele Kovack said...

This is such a sweet card! Your coloring...the banner...all of it!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hiya, Ah love the wee bear and your colours look ace, Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend, Hazelxoxo

Irene said...

Your card is so lovely Tamara..I entered one as well but am not quite sure if it is cute enough but at least it has a butterfly!
Hugs,

Irene

Lynne said...

Fabulous card Tamara. I agree very cute. Hope you are having a great weekend. Hugs Lynne xx

sue said...

this is sooo cute love it x sue x

Sylvia Blum said...

aww... super cute card. love the cut out pieces that give so much dimension! Beautiful colouring, too! Oh.. and I love the banner :)
Sylvia xx

Linda McClain said...

What a sweet and adorable card. I love that banner and all the cute touches. Thank you for playing with us at Catered Crop.

Mary J said...

Just toooo cute Tamara, just toooo cute!!!

Ann Whitfield said...

Fabulous card Tamara, I love all the details. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Laurel Beard said...

Your coloring is fantastic! Cute card. Thanks for sharing it with Wee Memories!

CinnamonSally said...

Hi Tamara such a cute card and beautifully coloured thanks for joining us at Wee Memories this week.

Rachel Hope said...

So pretty! Thanks for playing along at Catered Crop!

Unknown said...

Adorable card! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week.

Jenny said...

This is so super cute! Thanks for playing in the Bugaboo Challenge with us!

sgc said...

Wonderful card! Love the banner across the corner. Thanks for playing along in the Bugaboo Challenge.

Jodie Mackrell said...

cute card! love the papers thanks for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

Radwa Bayoumi said...

Super cute...Thanks for sharing it with us at Card Cupids :)

Steph said...

Cute bear. Great job coloring. Thanks for joining the Card Cupids Challenge.

Follow, Subscribe and Like