Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Sweet Stamps Challenge #3 Use a flower

Good Morning and welcome to our third Challenge over on Sweet Stamps and for this week we would like to see FLOWERS..
The prize on offer this week is a $20 spending spree at 
To enter please go to the Sweet Stamps Blog

I wasn't sure what to do for my card this week and then I found this gorgeous Baby Bear stamp and that was it... A Baby card.  I wanted to keep it pretty simple so just added a heart, corner die cut, flower and swirl. I didn't  bother with a sentiment this time, if you look closely the word "baby" is embossed on the ribbon.
Copic Colours 
Bear 
E39, 37, 35, 34, 33, 31 & R20 
Bow
B18, 16
For the Bear on the inside I used
E49, 47, 44, 43, 41, 40
and the same colours for the bow as above..


Crafty Bits & Bobs
Stamped Image 
Dies 
Design paper is from an old paper stack ~ The spring stack by DCWV
Hearts, card candy, card stock and ribbon from stash..

All the above supplies can be brought from Sweet Stamps Store.  Just click on the above links to be taken to the different pages...  

Card Challenges I would like to enter this card into 

Thursday challenges 

Sassy Studio Designs ~ Use a punch
Samuel Taylor ~ Use copics or promarkers (monthly)
Sir Stamp alot ~ All creatures great and small (Monthly)


Monday Challenges 
Crazy Challenges ~ Baby Love 
Incy Wincy Designs ~ Use punches or Dies  
Lexi's Creations ~ Flowers 
I did it creations ~ anything goes
Paper Sundaes ~ Masculine colours 




Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin