Good morning, this has been a long week. So glad its Friday..
and like I said its Friday and that means its a new Challenge over on
and for this weeks challenge its...
M for Men
We would like to see any project for a Man. So head on over to Alphabet blog and join in, also take a look at the other designers blogs for a lot more inspiration..
Here's my card for the challenge
I loved making this card, this Magnolia stamp is very special to me as it was the first ever Mag stamp I brought. I still don't get tired of using it!
Again, I used that amazing stuff called crackle paint. Its fab to work with and looks even more fabby if you used distress inks over the top.
These are amongst my favorite colours to use, they always give good results and are really easy to blend..
Edwin's T-Shirt ~ YG95, 93, 91.. B99, 97, 95, 93, 91
Trousers~ B99, 97, 95, 93, 91 (patch, cap and pocket YG95, 93, 91)
Shoes & Belt ~ E29, 27, 25
~ oXo ~
Crafty Bits and Bobs
- Basic Grey papers
- Card stock (Papermill shop)
- Magnolia Stamp ~ Edwin with baseball cap
- Sentiment Stamp ~ from stash
- Distressing inks ~ Antique Linen, Walnut Stain and Bundle sage.
- Tim Holtz distress crackle paint ~ Picket Fence
- Circut ~ George & Basic Shapes for the stars
- Spellbinder Nessies
- EK Success border punch
- Buttons, card candy, ribbon and twine from stash
- Crop-a-dile from the holes in the stars
Challenge blogs I have entered
- Creative Inspirations Challenge ~ Celebrate
- Magnolia Stamp Lovers
- One stitch at a time ~ Anything goes
- One stop craft challenge ~ More than one fold
Have a great Friday....