Friday, 28 January 2011

M for Men.... Alphabet Challenge


Good morning, this has been a long week.  So glad its Friday..  
and like I said its Friday and that means its a new Challenge over on 
and for this weeks challenge its...
M for Men
We would like to see any project for a Man.  So head on over to Alphabet blog and join in, also take a look at the other designers blogs for a lot more inspiration..

Here's my card for the challenge
I loved making this card, this Magnolia stamp is very special to me as it was the first ever Mag stamp I brought.  I still don't get tired of using it!

Again, I used that amazing stuff called crackle paint.  Its fab to work with and looks even more fabby if you used distress inks over the top.  

Copic Colours 
These are amongst my favorite colours to use, they always give good results and are really easy to blend..
Edwin's T-Shirt ~ YG95, 93, 91.. B99, 97, 95, 93, 91
Trousers~ B99, 97, 95, 93, 91 (patch, cap and pocket YG95, 93, 91)
Shoes & Belt ~ E29, 27, 25


~ oXo ~


Crafty Bits and Bobs

  • Basic Grey papers
  • Card stock (Papermill shop)
  • Magnolia Stamp ~ Edwin with baseball cap
  • Sentiment Stamp ~ from stash
  • Distressing inks ~ Antique Linen, Walnut Stain and Bundle sage. 
  • Tim Holtz distress crackle paint ~ Picket Fence
  • Circut ~ George & Basic Shapes for the stars
  • Spellbinder Nessies
  • EK Success border punch
  • Buttons, card candy, ribbon and twine from stash 
  • Crop-a-dile from the holes in the stars  


Challenge blogs I have entered

Sunday Challenges



Have a great Friday....

Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin