Friday 28 January 2011

M for Men.... Alphabet Challenge


Good morning, this has been a long week.  So glad its Friday..  
and like I said its Friday and that means its a new Challenge over on 
and for this weeks challenge its...
M for Men
We would like to see any project for a Man.  So head on over to Alphabet blog and join in, also take a look at the other designers blogs for a lot more inspiration..

Here's my card for the challenge
I loved making this card, this Magnolia stamp is very special to me as it was the first ever Mag stamp I brought.  I still don't get tired of using it!

Again, I used that amazing stuff called crackle paint.  Its fab to work with and looks even more fabby if you used distress inks over the top.  

Copic Colours 
These are amongst my favorite colours to use, they always give good results and are really easy to blend..
Edwin's T-Shirt ~ YG95, 93, 91.. B99, 97, 95, 93, 91
Trousers~ B99, 97, 95, 93, 91 (patch, cap and pocket YG95, 93, 91)
Shoes & Belt ~ E29, 27, 25


~ oXo ~


Crafty Bits and Bobs

  • Basic Grey papers
  • Card stock (Papermill shop)
  • Magnolia Stamp ~ Edwin with baseball cap
  • Sentiment Stamp ~ from stash
  • Distressing inks ~ Antique Linen, Walnut Stain and Bundle sage. 
  • Tim Holtz distress crackle paint ~ Picket Fence
  • Circut ~ George & Basic Shapes for the stars
  • Spellbinder Nessies
  • EK Success border punch
  • Buttons, card candy, ribbon and twine from stash 
  • Crop-a-dile from the holes in the stars  


Challenge blogs I have entered

Sunday Challenges



Have a great Friday....

Photobucket

16 comments:

sue said...

so lovely to see an edwin love the card boys and men are difficult arnt they x sue x

Louise said...

Hi
Your card is wonderful, love the stars and the edges and you colouring is gorgeous.
Louise xx

Heidi said...

This is great Tamara!
Love the colours and design:) Edwin is cute and your colouring is amazing.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs, Heidi:)

Marjo said...

Great card for a male, love this cute little Edwin.

Thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT. Hugs, Marjo

Claire said...

WOW Tamara, this is just fabulous! Hugs, Claire x

puddin burner crafts said...

Hi love your cards there just beautiful the distressed stars look fab your use of colour is brilliant! jill

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a cute little image - i love the easel card and the distressed feel
Lisa ;)

Sarah said...

Hi Tamara, your card is so lovely. Love all the detail. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I was going to email but I don't have Word. I couldn't remember where I had seen the tutorial but I looked it up this morning and have now added it. But you will find it here: http://whiffofjoy.blogspot.com/search/label/easel%20giftbox
Thanks

Shelley said...

This is just gorgeous, love the colours. Thanks for joining in this weeks OSCC. Hugs Shelley xx

jaine drake said...

Wow it's not easy to make a male card but this is perfect. Great colour choice too. Thanks for entering the challenge at creative inspirations.

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Fabulous creation - thanks for sharing it with us at OSAAT this week
Hugs,
Debbie xx

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Tamara!! Looks great!
Hugs Kristel

sue said...

hiya have you got my message on team board in comments x sue x

Cor* said...

O wow, wow, wow this is fantastic! A great MAN card for sure! love the easle!Thanks for joining in our celebration challenge at Creative Inspirations!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tamara.I know it's a little short notice but I was wondering if you would be interested in joining us at Craft Your Passion as a Guest Designer for February?Please could you contact me at lisa.6smiths@tiscali.co.uk as soon as possible to let me know either way.
Many thanks
Lisa x

Vivi Casale said...

very cute card!!!
Many thanks for joining us at MSL!
Vivi

Follow, Subscribe and Like