Sunday 30 January 2011

Its all White!! Cutie Sunday Challenge #129


Good morning, hope you are well on this fine and pleasant Sunday....
This will be my last card for Cutie Sunday as their Guest Designer.  I have really enjoyed being part of their team and wish them all well in their future challenges.  Thanks Nadine for the chance to show off my work and see all those talented crafter's gorgeous blogs! Please don't be strangers and come and visit me from time to time... but now onto this weeks challenge..

The Challenge this week is 
.
White/White
.

Pop over to 

to join in the fun....

For my card this week I used purely white card stock and pearly papers that got embossed  I  distressed the edges with the Tim Holtz paper distressing tool.


Copic Colours

Skin & Hair colours 
E11, 21, 00, R20
E59, 49, 25, 53
Dress & Socks
(I simply love these pinks they are the most fabby colours to blend)
R85, 83, 81
Envelopes 
(Starting at the Back)
E35, 34, 33, 31
E43, 41, 40
R85, 83, 81
E74, 71, 70

I can't get enough of this Crackle paint from Tim Hotz, its wonderful stuff.  I just left it plain this time didn't ink it up at all and it still looks stunning.  I made the flower in the corner from a 1inch scallop punch. Tutorial to follow... The little pearl heart are from my stash which I had forgotten all about.. 


Crafty Bits & Bobs

  • White card stock
  • Cuttlebug embossing folders ~ Hearts and Script
  • Magnolia Stamp ~ Tilda with Christmas post
  • LOTV ~ Sentiment circle
  • Marianne Design ~ Die's 
  • Martha Steward ~ Big edge scallop border punch
  • Woodware ~ Scallop circle punch
  • Circut  ~ George and Basic Shapes for the hearts
  • Tim Holtz crackle paint ~ Picket fence
  • Satin ribbon and pearl heart from stash 
  • Sewing machine for the stitching  
Enjoy the rest of your day 
I would like enter this card into the following challneges 


Friday Challenges 
Saturday Challenges
Wednesday Challenges
Thursday Challenges
Photobucket

16 comments:

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card all in white!! Looks great!
Hugs Kristel

Lisa Jane said...

This is beautiful.. i love the all white .. so pretty and my favourite Marianne frame lol
Lisa ;)

sue said...

beautiful card and so lovely done in white love all the little details x sue x

Heidi said...

This is beautiful!
It's so pretty with all the white.
Your colouring is great and Tilda looks so cute:) Lovely details.
Hugs, Heidi:)

Jenny said...

Eine tolle Karte ist das geworden.

Zulma said...

Beautiful card Tamara! great colouring of Tilda image (LOL) and I love all the details and embossing on your card. Thanks for playing with us on GIRLS just want to have fun at 2 SC this week. Hope to see you next time.
Zulma DT

Manuela said...

Absolutely gorgeous! There are so many nice details to see - great work!
Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your life!

SANDRA said...

Love all the white, and the detail, it's gorgeous. Great stamp too. Love Sandra x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work thats a gorgeous card too
Hugs June x

carol said...

Hello....WOW FANTASTIC,super card for our challenge at craftycatz, thanks for joining us, x carol

Kathryn said...

Stunning card, I love all the details. Must try your crackle paint technique, those hearts look fab, K x

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Hi Tamara!

This is totally a cutie. Love the colouring you have done on Tilda.
Thanks for your sweet comment on my ProMarker storage thingy. I really appreciate it. You are welcome to post about it if you like. I am so honoured that you would do that. Have a nice day. Hugs...Mona

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I like the white embellishments!! Tilda is always a great choice too :)

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Nancy said...

What a sweet card!

Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!

Vee said...

Such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining our Valentine/Love challenge at Charisma this week. Good Luck.
xx Vee

Vee said...

Such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining our Valentine/Love challenge at Charisma this week. Good Luck.
xx Vee

Follow, Subscribe and Like