Monday 31 January 2011

Mona's Promarker storage solution

Good afternoon everyone, just a quick post today to show you a gorgeous creation that Mona of "Mona's Bittelille Scrappekrok" has made I was stunned at how wonderfully fabby it was I just had to show you all .  

and she made it out of toilet rolls! I'm definitely going to be trying this project .  Please if you have the time go on over to Mona's blog (she has a lot more photo's and each one is as stunning as the last) and show her some love I know she'd love to hear your thoughts on her totally amazing project..

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

i saw this earleir as she entered out spring challenge at MAWTT.. its just gorgeous
Lisa ;)

sue said...

beautiful isnt it x sue x

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Hi Tamara!

Thanks a lot for the kind words! It really means a lot to me. Sorry i haven`t been around to check out your post until now. It kinda fell out of my head, lol.

Love your blog! So many gorgeous creations. Think i have to take a closer look. I wish you a wonderful week.

Hugs...Mona

Follow, Subscribe and Like