Wednesday 26 January 2011

I CAN NOW LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG.....

Good evening, well I have some very exciting news to share with you this evening.. A few weeks ago I entered into the Sweet Stamps Design team call for the chance of being on their very first team.. and well I was successful.  I'm so frilled to have been chosen.   Please take a look at Sweet Stamps blog and if you get a chance go look at Sweet Stamps shop and the rest of the Design Team's blogs.
Tamara (thats me)




Photobucket

3 comments:

sue said...

well done and good luck you deserve it, you are going to be busy lol x sue x

dmbennett said...

It sure is exciting isn't it. This new journey of ours is going to be exciting, we will get to know alot of others that love our addiction and to get to use some really great stamps, and to learn some new techniques. Waiting patiently here in PA for some of our new goodies to arrive. Congrats on making the DT, we'll have fun together....

Dawn Bennett
Fellow DT for Sweet Stamps

Lisa Jane said...

wowee - a well deserved place on th DT - Congratulations - cantw ait to see your creations
Lisa ;)

Follow, Subscribe and Like