Tuesday 25 January 2011

My First DT Card for Anything Goes Challenge Blog


Good morning, its my first design team card for...
.
 and what an exciting challenge we have for you... This fortnight we would like to see 
.
Butterflies 
.
It could be on paper, embossed, punched, stamped etc just as long as somewhere on your project you have a butterfly.  
You have until Monday 7th February 2011 to enter..
Here's my inspiration....
I decided to use colour's that I wouldn't normally use, like the blues and yellow's.


Copic Colours 
Top, Socks and Hat ~ Y21, YR31, B06, 05, 04, 02 
Butterfly ~ a mixture of the colours above
Shoes and Trousers ~ E29, 27, 25
Hair & Skin ~ E29. 27.. E21, 11, 00, R20

The stamp is an oldie from last years Magnolia summer stamp kit (I think) and the DP is DCWV ~ Blossom & Butterflies paper stack.
I have crackle a medium size heart with crackle paint picket fence and distressed it using Shabby shutters ink from Tim Holtz.. The butterflies were punched using Martha Stewart punch, I added a top layer of vellum for a bit of dimension.  

I love the colour and size of this green ribbon.  I got it from the bit box at a shop called Boyes. A bargain at 35p for around 4 meters....

I have decorated the inside with a pearly paper as the insert, nessies, scallop punch, LOTV circle sentiment and a Martha Stewart border punch.  

Thanks for looking today please leave a comment and I will come and visit you on your blog.  Have a great Tuesday...
I would like to enter this card into these challenges

Craft your passion ~ use two patterned papers 
Everybody Art ~ My favorite things (Are Magnolia stamps)
PaperCutz ~ Your choice


Photobucket

13 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Oh wow its gorgeous ,.. and you are right - that ribbon is fantastic!
Lisa ;

Louise said...

Gorgeous card and that bow sets it all off a treat.
Hugs Louise xx

Fleur said...

Wow Tamara It's stunning
Hugz Fleur X

sue said...

love it love it and adore the bow x sue x

Lynne said...

Beautiful card Tamara. Just love the colours and that bow is fab. Lynne xx

A Hovel to Home said...

That's lovely.

I haven't forgotten about you, but still packing stamps at the mo ... it will come out to you soon.

Kay
Toodles & Binks

Kathryn said...

Such gorgeous details, Tamara, loving it. Love the crackle paint on the heart, I'll trying that next! K x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card.So lovely and colourful and love the big bow.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
Lisa x

Anonymous said...

I am one of your new buddies from Sweet Stamps, your cards are just wonderful. I love the green bow on this card...did you just tie a normal bow or is that some fancy kind of bow? It is gorgeous!

Mephisto said...

Really lovely creation!
Thanks for joining us at EAC.
Domi

corinne said...

very nice ! thank you for joining us on craftyourpassion's challenge blog. Good luck !

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so beautiful and adorable too.
luv
Debby

Basslady said...

your card is so delightful!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Follow, Subscribe and Like