A very good morning to you all, hope you are all having a very lazy Sunday morning! I don't plan on doing to much today, maybe a few chores and walk the Dog's but that's about it.. I think its well deserved after a very hectic week!...
Well onto this weeks challenge over on
~ ANYTHING GOES THIS WEEK ~
So lets see some gorgeous creations, I know what a talented bunch of Lady's you all are! Looking forward to visiting your blogs to see what you all come up with....
So onto my card for the challenge.
I decided for a change to make a card. I'll have to bear with me as I seemed to have got a bit trigger happy with the camera, took quite a few pic's.
I have fallen in love with Tim Holtz crackle paint, it give's such a great effect (close up is further down the post) and what a fabulous time to use it... Valentine's!
My trusty Copic's
- Hair ~ E39,37,35,34,33,31
- Skin ~E21, 11, 00, 000, R20
- Dress & Hearts ~ R85, 83, 81
- Top, Socks & Lace ~ E51, 50
- Shoes ~ E35, 34, 33, 31
I received my gorgeous
from Lynne at The Craft Den.
Thank you Lynne its brilliant I'm so pleased with it, be prepared to see a lot more of this punch...
Have decorated the inside, I like to add an insert of pearly paper instead of straight onto the card.
The white and pink polka dot paper comes for a digital download from The Cutting Cafe.
How I crackled the hearts.
Paint a medium layer all over your chosen item, I put mine onto a piece of card and place on top of the radiator of 5 minutes then finish it off with the heat gun. To finish lightly rub over with distressing inks and you're done....
- Basic Grey papers ~ Sorry not sure of the name.
- Brown card stock & Pearly paper ~ Paper Mill shop
- Martha Stewart ~ Deep edge punch daisy fan
- Mulberry Flowers ~ Mulberry Crafts Uk
- Copic's from ~ Sir Stampalot and Stamp Galaxy
- Magnolia Stamp ~ Tilda with Heart lace ~ Sir Stampalot
- Whimsy ticket sentiment stamp
- Circut George and basic shapes for the hearts
- Tim Holtz ~ Distressing inks ~ Antique Linen & Walnut Stain. Picket fence crackle paint.
- Satin & Velvet ribbon from stash
- Woodware scallop punch
- Go Kreate ~ 6x6 pointy frame #1
Go and check out Cutie Sunday and enter it only takes a minute...
Card Challenges I have entered:
Pile it on ~ Love is in the air
One stitch at a Time ~ Anything goes
The Crafty Pad ~ Something Girly