Sunday, 23 January 2011

Cutie Sunday~ Anything Goes


A very good morning to you all, hope you are all having a very lazy Sunday morning! I don't plan on doing to much today, maybe a few chores and walk the Dog's but that's about it.. I think its well deserved after a very hectic week!...

Well onto this weeks challenge over on


 its an easy one for you all this week..
.
# 128
 ~ ANYTHING GOES THIS WEEK ~
.
So lets see some gorgeous creations, I know what a talented bunch of Lady's you all are! Looking forward to visiting your blogs to see what you all come up with.... 
So onto my card for the challenge. 

I decided for a change to make a card.  I'll have to bear with me as I seemed to have got a bit trigger happy with the camera, took quite a few pic's.

I have fallen in love with Tim Holtz crackle paint, it give's such a great effect (close up is further down the post) and what a fabulous time to use it... Valentine's! 


My trusty Copic's 

  • Hair ~ E39,37,35,34,33,31
  • Skin ~E21, 11, 00, 000, R20
  • Dress & Hearts ~ R85, 83, 81
  • Top, Socks & Lace ~ E51, 50
  • Shoes ~ E35, 34, 33, 31

I received my gorgeous 
from Lynne at  The Craft Den. 
 Thank you Lynne its brilliant I'm so pleased with it, be prepared to see a lot more of this punch... 


Have decorated the inside, I like to add an insert of pearly paper instead of straight onto the card.  

The white and pink polka dot paper comes for a digital download from The Cutting Cafe.  

***X***


 ***X***


How I crackled the hearts.
Paint a medium layer all over your chosen item, I put mine onto a piece of card and place on top of the radiator of 5 minutes then finish it off with the heat gun.  To finish lightly rub over with distressing inks and you're done....

Crafting Goodies 
  • Basic Grey papers ~ Sorry not sure of the name.
  • Brown card stock & Pearly paper ~ Paper Mill shop
  • Martha Stewart ~ Deep edge punch daisy fan
  • Mulberry Flowers ~ Mulberry Crafts Uk
  • Copic's from ~ Sir Stampalot and Stamp Galaxy 
  • Magnolia Stamp ~ Tilda with Heart lace ~ Sir Stampalot
  • Whimsy ticket sentiment stamp 
  • Circut George and basic shapes for the hearts
  • Tim Holtz ~ Distressing inks ~ Antique Linen & Walnut Stain.  Picket fence crackle paint.
  • Satin & Velvet ribbon from stash
  • Woodware scallop punch
  • Go Kreate ~ 6x6 pointy frame #1

Go and check out Cutie Sunday and enter it only takes a minute...


Photobucket
Card Challenges I have entered: 
Pile it on ~ Love is in the air
One stitch at a Time ~ Anything goes
The Crafty Pad ~ Something Girly

Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin