This week over on Cute Card Thursday challenge #63 is called "Nip and a Punch" and what a great challenge it is. For this card I have used my Circut machine to cut out the big circle, Woodware Flower punch with this I have embossed the flowers using Cuttelbug embossing folder dots, Martha Stewart hearts boarder punch.Card Recipe:
- Papers: are K&Co and papermaina
- Stamped image: Gorjuss Girl Sitting from Sugar Nellie, coloured using copic ciao markers and stardust pens
- Punches: Woodware Flower punch and Martha Stewart boarder hearts punch. The flowers have been embossed with Cuttelbug embossing folder dots. Circut machine for the large circle.
- Photo corners: from DCWV
- Embellishments: metal flower, ribbon and pearls from my craft box.
- Sentiment: From Craftwork Cards
I'm going to start making my fathers day cards later on today, I thought I would get them started as I'm terrible at leaving things to the last minute... If you live in the UK don't forget to vote today. I'm off now to cast mine...