Monday, 21 February 2011

Craft your Passion #46 Male card or Project

Good morning and its a good day for me as I now have the week off as its half term here in the UK.. I'm going to be spending the week crafting and spending some quality time with my family...

Over at Craft your Passion its my week 3 as a Guess designer and I'm so enjoying my time on the team and working with these great digi's from Laurette and CocoDingo.  Thank you Craft your passion team for having me! 

Right well onto the Challenge and this week we would like to see your Male cards or projects
I used "Rocky Soccer" image this week from CocoDingo..

To join in the fun go to 


Onto my card for this week..
 I love this image it was so much fun to work with and colour its from CoCoDingo digital images .  I also used Tim Holtz crackle paint ~ picket fence and distressed it with Weathered Wood distressing ink.  Added natural string wrapped around the stars and the EK Success punched border.  The design papers are from making memories Slice (I think).  Sentiment is an oldie from See-Dee's.


Copic Colours 
Rockies sweater ~ G99, 85
Jeans ~ B99, 97, 95, 93, 91
Cup ~ YR24, 23
Hair, Skin and Shoes
E37, 35... E11, 00... E37, 35, 33
Grass
G24, 21, 20

Hope you have a good day wherever you may be.... 

Card Challenges I would like to enter this card into 

Wednesday Challenges 
Simon Says Stamp ~ Make your own Embellishments (Stars)

Thursday Challenges 
Digi Doddle ~ Anything Goes 
Paper crafting Journey ~ Anything Goes 
Sassy studio designs ~ Use a punch 

Friday Challenges 
Card Making Mama's ~ Happy Birthday 
Crafty Catz ~ One for the boys 
Fairy Knoll ~ Birthday or Thank you 
Guylou's Inimitability ~ Anything Goes  
Tellen's Place ~ Birthday 
Totally Paper craft ~ Must use a Digi
Wags 'n Whiskers ~ Punches 

Saturday Challenges 
Crazy 4 challenges ~ use dies (die cut the sentiment) 
Easy Craft Challenges ~ Something for the boys 

Sunday Challenges 
I did it Creations ~ Anything Goes 
Paper Sundaes ~ Masculine Colours 
Stamping Sisters ~ Use Green 




Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin