Monday 20 April 2009

JUST MAGNOLIA - My entry into the card challenge.

Good evening, I've had a great day making my entry into the Just Magnolia card challenge for this week. This is my first time entering into a card challenge and it wasn't as hard as I imagined. The crafty bits I used was Basic Grey paper from the cupcake selection, prima flowers green pearly card stock, papermania textured card stock, brads, I used Martha Stewart boarder punch. The pens I used were are collection of Whispers brush markers, Caran D'ache watercolour pencils and star dust pens to add a bit of sparkle as well as the lovely Tilda.

6 comments:

Tab said...

Love your card hun! Fab Tilda and just love the colours and papers that you have used!
Hugs Tab xxx

Mina said...

Great card I love your colours and this is one of the very first Tildas I ever bought...thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia xxx xxx

Bev said...

What a beautiful card, such pretty papers and colours. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Magnolia x

cats whiskers said...

Thanks for joining us this week with such a lovely card, well done on entering your fist challenge
Hugs Jacqui x

Anonymous said...

a beautiful card Tamara, the colours that you have used are fabulous. thanks for joining us at just magnolia. Hugs rachxx

Naoual said...

Your card is just beautiful Tamara! Love the papers and colours you used, just fab!!

Thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia this week,

xx Naoual

Follow, Subscribe and Like