Tuesday 23 October 2012

Burned Embossing - Sweet Stamps Challenge

Welcome to Tuesday, we have another challenge for you over on Sweet Stamps Challenge Blog and this week we have technique challenge and that is to create a project using "Burned Embossing" that simply is to heat your embossing powder so that it lays flat and not raised.. Check out the challenge blog for tips and tricks..

Crafting supplies I used
Sweet Stamps - Parisian Bouquet
Design Paper - Kasiercrafts The Lake House
Sweet Stamps Embossing Powder - Liquid Platinum 
Distressing Ink - Victoria Velvet 
I'll be honest with you, I wasn't looking forward to this challenge,  but I was pleasantly surprised how easy and fun it was. I had to dust off the cobwebs of my heat gun and embossing powders, I can remember the first time I saw embossing powders in actions and it was like magic watching the powders raise up..lol 
Hope you like my little card today, please pop over and join in the challenge.  You don't have to use a Sweet Stamps image and we would love to see what you all come up with.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Claire said...

Beautiful card hun, love the colours. Hugs, Claire x

mags said...

A lovely card Tamara. Great stmap and colour combo.
mags
x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Just beautiful! I love the image and LOVE the L.O.- the pearls are such a pretty touch too.

Unknown said...

Wow Tamara gorgeous design and I love the soft pink!!!!! Spectacular work again my friend!!!!!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love your design and how you did the burnt effect on your card. Love the heart border and pearls. Very pretty.

Follow, Subscribe and Like