Sunday, 21 October 2012

Make your own embellishments - Anything Goes

Good evening all, seems strange posting at night, feel like a right night owl.. hee hee.  I would like to show you a card I made for Anything Goes Challenge blog. Their theme for this fortnight is 
"Make your own Embellishments" So head on over and join in. 
I love this time of year and the making of Christmas Cards, always wonder why I don't make them all year round... 
Craft supplies 
Magnolia Stamps 
Lilli of the Valley Sentiments 
Cheery Lynn 
Build a Flower #1
Magnolia Doohickeys 
Wreath strip
Frills and Hearts border 
Design paper - Authentique 
Distressing Inks - Fried Brick,Bundle Sage, Walnut Satin, Antique Linen 
Brads and Cinnamon sticks from stash  
Pop over to the Craft Den for all your crafting needs

Copic Colours 
Reds - R39, 37, 35
Greens - G29, 28, 24, 21
Skin, Hair & Boots  - E30, 00, 000, R20
E47, 44, 43, 42, 41, 40
I'm really pleased with the way this colouring turned out, I think I'm getting there with the folds in clothes, still a long way to go but practice, practice practice.. lol


This is the inside view, I have distressed the writing panel with Antique Linen DI's and added some background magnolia snowflakes.. 
Whatever you are doing today, enjoy and relax! it is of course Sunday... 
Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin