Sunday 23 September 2012

Christmas Comes but once a Year...

Hello all and welcome to Sunday.  I have had a very busy weekend so glad that its Sunday and  looking forward to relaxing and spending some quality time with the family. Today  I have one of my first Christmas cards of the year to show you showcasing one of Cheery Lynn's Snowflakes and my first Saturated Canary Christmas Image. I have now officially fallen in love with these cute little darlings.. So happy that you can now buy them in rubber..

Cheery Lynn Dies you will need
For the snowflakes I placed them behind my ovals to create a frame, I sprayed them with spray adhesive and coated them with diamond glitter for that Christmas Sparkle... 

Other Crafting supply's 
Kaisercraft - December 25th
Distressing Inks 
Saturated Canary - Candy Canes 
Lilli of the Valley - Christmas Sentiments 
Diamond Glitter 
Copics 
Brads and Metal embellishments from Stash 

The flower I wanted to make a poinsettia which I was able to do with the Build a Flower #1 and distressing inks.  I cut out 10 of the petals, distressed and shaped the leafs added a pearl brad in the middle..  
Don't forget to check out Cheery Lynn Challenge Blog we have a new challenge each Monday and inspiration all through the week.. 

Thanks for looking and visiting today.. join us again each day for more inspiration from the rest of the DT... 
Photobucket



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow! This is so gorgeous!!

Mary J said...

Wow, so beautiful Tamara - gorgeous colouring as usual and love all the elements!

Louise said...

Hi Tamara!
Oh, this is just lovely! Such amazing cool red hair and Im even more happy I got this one in my drawer now that I've seen your gorgeous make with her! Stunning Tamara!

Big hugs

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

wow wow tamara!!! I love the beautiful image and that doily behind it is amazing! Such stunning work as always :)

Gaynor Greaves said...

Stuuuuning, I love the snowflake frame idea, you have got me totally addicted to cheery lynn dies and I am now building up my collection, I love them, this card is gorgeous x Gaynor x

Ellen said...

Very lovely, I really like this stamp.

groetjes, Ellen

Claire said...

Such a lovely card Tamara, love the colours and gorgeous image. Hugs, Claire x

Follow, Subscribe and Like