Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Autumn is nearly here...

Hello all, hope you have all had a good start to the week. We have a new challenge and theme for you over on Sweet Stamps.  This week we would love to see your cards and projects for
 "Shades of Autumn"
You don't have to use a Sweet Stamps image but if you do you get your name entered into the prize draw twice... and the prize is a $20 spending spree in the Sweet Stamps Store.  

My project this week I used 
Design Paper - First Edition (New Leaf)
Distressing Inks - Spiced Marmalade, Fired Brick and Tea Dye

Copic Colours 
Trousers - B39, 37, 34, 32 (Y08, YR16, YG67)
Top and Waist Coat - R39, YG67- YG95, 93, 91
Hat - YR31, B18
Pumpkins - Y16, 15, 12

I 3D the image and pumpkins to add a touch of dimension to my card and coloured the background. 


Hope you liked my project this week, Don't forget to stop by the challenge blog to see what the other ladies on the DT have been up to.
Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin