Sunday 16 September 2012

Windy Day

Good morning all have you have all had a nice and relaxing weekend. The weather here in the UK has been glorious over the last few days, I don't suppose it will continue for much longer but its nice while it lasts.. 
For my Cheery Lynn project this week  I have created a diagonal shaped card.  Haven't made one of these cards for a while. 

Cheery Lynn Dies I have used 

I cut my card to 14.5cm Square then cut the front diagonally across and placed my stamped image which I have layered onto purple cardstock. The flowers I distressed using distressing links and shaped.  On the edges of the flowers I used Stickles glitter glue to add some sparkle..  

Here is a close up of the roses I have shaped these with one of the tools from the Crafters Tools kit  I pressed it down in the middle of the petal then bent the petals in half.  

Close up of the Build a flower #2, just love these flowers.  The possibilities are endless with the different combinations. 
Don't forget to check out Cheery Lynn Challenge Blog and Cheery Lynn Inspirational blog.  Each of the DT post different projects 7 days a week on both blogs, so that gives you double the inspiration...
Other Crafting Goodies 
Saturated Canary - Windy Day 
Whimsy Stamps - Sentiments 
Design Paper - Lime Twist (My Minds Eye)
Distress Inks - Craft Den
Copics 
Brads

Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Tamara this is stunning, love the diagonal shape and all the gorgeous detail and flowers on your card.. it's really good to be back and seeing all your lovely projects. hugs Dora xxx

Mary J said...

Really gorgeous Tamara!

Lisa Jane said...

ooh what a fabulous shape and gorgeous die cuts
Lisa x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

wow tamara just stunning! I love the style and those flowers are gorgeous. Beautiful colouring too :)

Nina said...

Wow - love your card with all the beautiful flowers
The autumn is really here now in Norway with wind and rain, enjoy the sunshine :-)

Have a nice week
:-) Nina
http://www.ninashobby.blogspot.no/

Follow, Subscribe and Like