Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Let the Fun Times Roll!!

Hi all, well two days into the Easter Break and I have managed to get out of bed! this cough and coldy thingy has really knocked me for six!! but hopefully the worst is behind me and I can get back into the swing of things and back into my craft room!! 

Over on Anything Goes this fortnight we have a new theme for you all and its a nice easy one 
"Anything Goes at Anything Goes" so head on over and join in the fun! 

For my project this time I used one of the new Magnolia Stamps.  This one is called "Princess Party Tilda" The more I use this collection the more I'm falling in love with them.  
The butterflies and scroll works have been cut out in grunge board then distressed with walnut satin.  The paper flowers are a die cut from Cheery Lynn Designs. 


Inside View

Craft Supplies - Available from The Craft Den 
Whimsy Sentiment stamps
Dies 
Miniature Rose & Medium Rose 
XLStackers Scalloped Square 
Magnolia Doohickey dies 
Spellbinders Dies 
Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin