Sunday, 8 April 2012

Cheery Lynn Designs - Easel Card

Hi all and welcome to a lazy Sunday morning here in blog land.  I'm so excited to post my first project for Cheery Lynn Designs.  I wasn't sure what to do at first, so I stuck with a project that I have been making for a while now and Cheery Lynn dies are just perfect for it.

My inspiration for you today is in the shape of a Scalloped Circle Easel Card and the dies from the XL Stackers range are perfect. If you have been to my blog before you'll know that I so love to make these types of cards.  
I have used the largest die from the set but you can use the smaller ones depending on how big you want your card to be. 

  Cheery Lynn Dies needed to create this project..

Other Craft Supplies 
Magnolia Stamp, Distress Inks, Brads, Ribbon - The Craft Den.  Creative Inspirations Paint - Sweet Stamps, Whimsy Sentiment Stamps - Bunny Zoes,  




Enjoy the rest of your day 


Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin