Monday, 12 March 2012

Add a Flourish with Sweet Tilda

That was a short weekend! back to the grind stone for me today.. lol  Over on Cheery Lynn Challenge blog they have set us all a new challenge and that's "Add a Flourish".

  Its my sisters birthday next week so wanted to make something special and a little different.  So instead of a card I created a wall hanging card 

Let me start with the gorgeous dies from Cheery Lynn...
All dies can be purchased from Sweet Stamps or Direct from Cheery Lynn
To start I used the largest Scalloped Square from the XL Stacker Range
I distressed the flowers with walnut satin DI's and folded the petals in half to create a pointy effect. 
The lettering is a new one from Tim Holtz called Vintage these have also been distressed with walnut satin.  

Here is a compilation for you. 

Other Supplies 
Prima paper
Magnolia Stamps - Sweet Crazy Love 
Cheery Lynn Dies
Whimsy Sentiment Stamp
Tim Holtz - Distress inks, Vintage lettering die
Ribbon, Lace and Brads from Stash
Copic Colours 
G16, 14, 12, 
E44, 43, 41, 40
E29, 25, 31
E11, 30, 00, 000, 0000, R20

Challenges I would like to enter
Cheery Lynn - Add a Flourish
All Sorts Challenge - Say it with Flowers 
Hotshot Craft - Ribbon
Inspire me Fridays - Anything goes 
Totally Paper Crafts - Favourite Things (Magnolia Stamps, Copics, Cheery Lynn Dies and Flowers)
CCEE Stampers - Flowers, Flowers, Flowers 
Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin