This is a scheduled post so I hope it works
Hi ya all, well its that time again! We have a new challenge over on Creative Belli and this fortnights challenge is
Felt / Fabric
We would like to see your creations using this versatile material. The rest of the design team have come up with some divine projects to give you some idea. I'm interested to see what sensational creations you all come up with, so please enter...
I wasn't sure what I was going to do, until I stumbled upon a blog and she had used felt flowers (just wish I could remember the blog address).
I had a few scraps of felt lying around, found a tutorial on you tube for spiral roses (had a few goes before I was happy with the results). I have added the link to this tutorial on my tutorial page in case you wanted to have a go...
Here's my card for this fortnights challenge
RV95, 93, 91..
Hair & Skin
E49, 25, 31
Felt flowers made using the tutorial. I have popped in a flat backed gem
- Hanglar and Stanglar stamp (girl)
- Whimsy circle sentiment
- LOTV Circle sentiment
- Martha Stewart butterfly punch
- Marianna Design corner dies
- Magnolia Doo Hickeys
- Nessie oval dies
- Felt, lace, gems, ribbon, hat pins and card candy from stash
Card challenges I would like to enter this card into
- 2 Sisters ~ Hearts (19/2)
- Catch the Bug ~ Different fold (19/2)
- Crazy 4 Challenges ~ Hearts (19/2)
- Our Creative Corner ~ Cutting technique (19/2)
- Sketch Saturday ~ Sketch
- Aly's Sunday Challenge ~ Bling Bling (26/2)
- Kaboodle Doddles ~ Hearts and Flowers (21/2)