Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Sweet Stamps Challenge #2 Blog Hop

A very good morning to everyone, its Tuesday and that means its 
challenge # 2 over on Sweet Stamps and this week we have a blog hop for you.

Somewhere on my blog is my letter that you need to add to the rest of the letters, hope I haven't made it to obvious .....
  
Over on Sweet Stamps we are excited to present some new Wildlife rubber stamps by designer Jacqueline Hill.  Not only is Jackie joining us today but she will be a new member of our design team and to showcase these amazing stamps we are having a blog hop. 

  Visit each team member's blog and collect a letter.  Once you get all the letters, unscramble them to reveal the 2 word phrase.  Then return to the Challenge blog and leave a comment with the answer to the 2 word phrase.  

We will be chosing one winner to receive all of the new stamps from the wildlife collection!  We will also be awarding random prizes of rubber stamps chosen from the readers who comment on each member's blog so be sure to leave some love.  

If you get lost along the way, you can always return to the Challenge blog for a list of the DT members in hop order.  Blog Hop winners will be announced on Monday, February 21st before our next challenge.  You should have arrived here from Jeannie's  blog, if not return to the Challenge blog and start at the beginning

So don't forget to leave a comment before heading on over to 
for the last leg of the blog hop.

  • On to my project this week, 

  • Please Click HERE to view all the stamps that Jackie has so cleverly designed.



I chose to use The Oval horse stamp and I'm so glad I did!  These stamps are so brilliant and stamp so well, I was tempted to not colour it in they are that good in detail!!
 Copic Colours 
Horse ~ E39, 37, 35, 33
Mane ~ E39, 37
 ~xox~
 The flower was made using a Marianne Design die..
 I also love to decorate the inside of my cards, think they look so much better as its a card within a card :D 
I loved this stamp too! and inked it up using Sweet Stamps own Ink which is archival, waterproof, acid free and fade resistant and brilliant for whose of you that like to use watercolors. 



Supply's to make this card

 Stamps

Wildlife collection 


 Dies
Thanks for joining me today, don't forget to leave a comment and visit all the Design teams and their blogs for lots of great inspiration..
Card entry
The Outlawz ~ Western style


Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin