Tuesday 15 February 2011

Sweet Stamps Challenge #2 Blog Hop

A very good morning to everyone, its Tuesday and that means its 
challenge # 2 over on Sweet Stamps and this week we have a blog hop for you.

Somewhere on my blog is my letter that you need to add to the rest of the letters, hope I haven't made it to obvious .....
  
Over on Sweet Stamps we are excited to present some new Wildlife rubber stamps by designer Jacqueline Hill.  Not only is Jackie joining us today but she will be a new member of our design team and to showcase these amazing stamps we are having a blog hop. 

  Visit each team member's blog and collect a letter.  Once you get all the letters, unscramble them to reveal the 2 word phrase.  Then return to the Challenge blog and leave a comment with the answer to the 2 word phrase.  

We will be chosing one winner to receive all of the new stamps from the wildlife collection!  We will also be awarding random prizes of rubber stamps chosen from the readers who comment on each member's blog so be sure to leave some love.  

If you get lost along the way, you can always return to the Challenge blog for a list of the DT members in hop order.  Blog Hop winners will be announced on Monday, February 21st before our next challenge.  You should have arrived here from Jeannie's  blog, if not return to the Challenge blog and start at the beginning

So don't forget to leave a comment before heading on over to 
for the last leg of the blog hop.

  • On to my project this week, 

  • Please Click HERE to view all the stamps that Jackie has so cleverly designed.



I chose to use The Oval horse stamp and I'm so glad I did!  These stamps are so brilliant and stamp so well, I was tempted to not colour it in they are that good in detail!!
 Copic Colours 
Horse ~ E39, 37, 35, 33
Mane ~ E39, 37
 ~xox~
 The flower was made using a Marianne Design die..
 I also love to decorate the inside of my cards, think they look so much better as its a card within a card :D 
I loved this stamp too! and inked it up using Sweet Stamps own Ink which is archival, waterproof, acid free and fade resistant and brilliant for whose of you that like to use watercolors. 



Supply's to make this card

 Stamps

Wildlife collection 


 Dies
Thanks for joining me today, don't forget to leave a comment and visit all the Design teams and their blogs for lots of great inspiration..
Card entry
The Outlawz ~ Western style


Photobucket

26 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful card - love the colours and the inside looks just as fabulous
Lisa ;)

Fleur said...

Wow Tamara this is gorgeous, Mac would love it
Hugz Fleur xXx

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

The horse is colored to perfection. I love how your whole card is coordinated.

Helen Laurence said...

Lovely card hun. I like all the shades of brown. Beautifully decorated inside & out. Hugs x

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Anyway interested in horses would love it. Edna B

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

Wonderful! I have never seen the inside of a card decorated. Just beautiful thru out.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card inside and out!! I love all the elements you used on the front!

Mama said...

The card is beautiful. The horse is absolutely gorgeous. Love the inside too. I am happy you showed the inside since I too like to decorate the inside.

Auntie Em said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the elegant/rustic feel you have with the distressed and pretty elements on the front. The silhouette on the inside is lovely.
Thanks for sharing! :o)

sue said...

great card tamara as always,love all the detail, you just never disappoint x sue x

Dawnll said...

Your details are amazing! Love the ticket sentiment, how fun is that?
Great job sweetie

Heidi said...

I love your card Tamara!
It's gorgeous:) Beautiful colours and design. Wonderful image.
Hugs, Heidi:)

beautyeb said...

I love western feel of this card.

dmbennett said...

Beautiful Card Tamara. Love the western feel you gave the card, fits so nicely with the horse stamps. Really love all the special details you added. Aren't these stamps great??

Dawn B

jonim52 said...

Your project is amazing and what a great post, love the details.

SAZ said...

I really like that warm cozy collage feel of this card.

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous! Such a lovely card!

Jackie Randolph said...

Beautiful Tamara, definitely an over the top with all the beautiful details both inside and out!!!

Juliana T said...

what a wonderful card. You put so much work into it.

Anonymous said...

Nice card, both inside and out.

ibecircled.blogspot.com said...

New follower here! And your work is stunning!!TFS!!!

http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
Rexann

crftyduchess said...

gorgeous card

crftyduchess@gmail.com

Lillian Child said...

Your card creation is seriously beautiful ... oh my, but you have a talent for coloring and shading. Just so very lovely!

I just found your blog and am now a follower - so very nice to meet you.

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

Sue D said...

Fabulous card--thanks for showing the inside too!

Karen Linarez said...

Wow, this is very pretty. You did a great job on the coloring. I, also, love this image and it's quickly becoming my favorite. I like what you did with the inside, too.

Brenda said...

What an absolutely gorgeous Card, well done..

Follow, Subscribe and Like