Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Stitching Real or Faux - You Decide!

Hiya all, well its back to work for me this week after having a lovely relaxing half term.  I managed to get quite a lot of things done.  
Over on Anything Goes Challenge Blog we have another challenge for you and this 2 weeks we would like to see Stitching real or Faux on your cards or projects. 
Here's my DT card
I'm really pleased at the way this card turned out and love the way I have made that crimped boarder.  For that I used a crimp machine, distressing inks and an older Martha Stewart punch.  

The Stamp is from LOTV which has been coloured using copics.  I have layered it onto card stock that has been embossed with a Carts - Us  embossing folder.  I have used lashing of diamond glitter dust to create some sparkle. 

Here's a picture of the inside, I love decorating the inside of my cards as feel that it makes them a lot more special and again I have created a crimped board, topped off with some lace which I brought form the Craft Den unfortunately this lace is out of stock at the moment There is lots of new goodies in stock including some fabulous ribbon webbing at an unbelievable price.


Crafting Supplies 
Design papers - Papermania
Stamps - LOTV & Whimsy sentiment 
Card Stock 
Marianne Designs - Poinsettia die  
Martha Stewart - Hearts boarder punch
Ribbon, charms and snowflake spacer from stash 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges 
http://www.craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com/ - Bingo (Use a punch, Free choice, and distress)
http://www.gingerloftchallenge.blogspot.com/ - Bingo ( Sewing, Design paper, Ribbon)


Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin