Saturday 5 November 2011

Its all about the Weather - Ellephantastic Challenge

Hello all and welcome to the weekend.  This will be the last post and challenge for Ellephantastic as we are all taking a much needed break for a while.  I have so enjoyed working with Helen and the team and wish all of them best wishes for the future. 
For our Challenge its the turn of Jill to host and she has chosen the theme Weather.
So head on over and join in
I made a corner bookmark of my project using Rory Winter
Coloured him in copics and distressed the edges added some ribbon, snowflakes and lashing of glitter.  
Thanks for looking today I will be back later with Lets Ink it Up Challenge..

I also have some blog candy to give away Click HERE to go to the post and to enter. 
Photobucket

5 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun this is one beautiful bookmark just love that image and adore the colors on this hugs cherylx

Regina said...

What a lovely bookmark!

Regina*

marion said...

Such a lovely bookmark. Hugs, Marion

Teresa Arsenault said...

I love this bookmark, Tamara. It is gorgeous and I love that it also has a practical application.

Blessings,
Teresa

Helen Laurence said...

Hi Tamara, thank you for your beautiful bookmark, hardwork support with Ellephantastic challenges x

Follow, Subscribe and Like