Saturday, 5 November 2011

Flowers, Ribbons and Lace.. Oh My! - Secret Crafter Challenge

Good Morning, well what a busy blog I have today with loads of exciting projects to show you.  This is my first post and challenge for Secret Crafter and boy am I excited!! We have a fabbie theme for you this week 
"Ribbon, Lace and Flowers" I know we all love to use those elements on our projects so head on over and join in the fun.  
For my card I made another shaped easel card, I just love these cards!
This was one of the first Nellie Snellen stamps I brought called "Christmas Time" I just love it! and that little bunny is just soooo cute! The biggest flowers I have dusted with twinkle dust then using stickles on the remaining flowers.  The icicle border is one from MD which I have glittered.  The Magnolia Dohickey label die is set behind one of the circle sentiments from LOTV. 

Image has been coloured with Copics, sorry not sure of the colours wish I had wrote them down.  I think the reds are R39, 37, 35 Browns E44, 43, 42, 41

I only have a small piece of the natural raffia ribbon left and papermania don't seem to be making any more of it which is such a shame as its gorgeous and adds a beautiful touch.  So I use this sparingly. Behind the flower I have used one of the new dies from MD I think its called "Pine Branch".

Crafty Supplies 
DP - Papermania
Nellie Snellen Stamps & LOTV
Flowers - Wild Orchid 
Marianne Designs - Pine Branch & Icicle border 
Cheery Lynne XL Stackers circle 
Ribbon, Raffia ribbon and distressing inks from stash.
Lots of sparkles. 

I also would like to thank Sharon of  Plumrose Lane for the fantastic new blog look. I love it!  Please do go and have a look at her fabulous layouts (many to chose from), tutorials and extras.  

I would like to enter into these challenges 
craftycatzweeklychallenge- Anything Goes 
funwithshapesandmore- Christmas with Animals 
joyfulstamper - Anything goes
 polkadoodle - Shaped cards 
paperworks- Photo Inspiration
cceestampers - Use 4 different embellies (Flowers, ribbon, Hat pins and grapevine hearts)
charismacardz- Cutesy 
craftyribbonschallenge- Bingo (Die cuts, Flowers Ribbon|)
crimbo-crackers- Anything Goes 

I also have some blog candy up for grabs Click HERE to enter

Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin