Tuesday 1 November 2011

Lets Be Thankful - Challenge 39 Sweet Stamps

Hello again, its my second post today and this time its to show you all my DT card for Sweet Stamps. For the challenge this week we would like to see your cards and projects with the theme "Lets be Thankful"
The prize this week is a $20 voucher to spend in the Sweet Stamps online store. 
For my card I decided to make a Thank you for the Baby Gift card.  
The stamp is called "Baby Bear 219"  and is available from Sweet Stamps online store as is the Thank you Sentiment.  This cute stamp has been coloured using copics E44, 43, 42, 41.  B91.  The design paper, pearls and seam binding are from my stash. 
So what you waiting for head on over to the challenge blog to join in the fun and to check out the rest of the Design Teams projects. 

Don't forget I still have some blog candy up for grabs Click Here to enter 
I would like to enter into the following challenges
http://www.cardcupids.org/blog/ - More than one fold 

Photobucket

12 comments:

Dawnll said...

This is so adorable! Love the bear and sweet colors

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

Tamara, this is just adorable! Goodness you did a fabulous job! I have not tried this style of card yet, I will have to get brave and try one!

Claire said...

This is a gorgeous card hun, love the pretty papers. Hugs, Claire x

jonim52 said...

Love this card. I love your layout and the bear is adorable.

Simply Pam said...

This card is precious. I just love it. Very classy. Thanks for playing in paper w/ us at Paper Playtime!

Pam
Simply-Pam.blogspot.com
Paperplaytime.blogspot.com

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute, love the shape!

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
hugs shell xx

Rachel said...

very, very sweet:)

Debs M said...

love the teddy and bp's, saw it on mim x

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

So adorable. That is one of my favorite stamps.

Carole of Brum said...

Great card! Thanks for joining in with us at Dream Valley Challenges. CoB

Shari said...

What a super cute baby themed card!! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges.

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Love your layout! Love your coloring of Baby Bear!!! Great papers!!

Follow, Subscribe and Like