Friday 28 October 2011

T for Tea Time - Alphabet Challenge

Hello all, Woo Hoo! its Friday.  Have a busy weekend ahead of me as its the October MCM Convention at the London Excel and my daughter and I just love it! She loves nothing better than getting dressed up and becoming a different character for the day.  Hopefully I shall get a few pic's to show you later.

And as its Friday that means its time for another challenge over on Alphabet Challenge Blog  the letter this time is.... 
T for Tea Time
it could be food or drink you decide.
Also go and check out the blog and the other designers creations they are all fabulous..
Here's my take on the challenge
As you know I love my Magnolia stamps and these are a few of my favourites from their older collections.  Coloured with Copics 
R85, 83, 81
Y32, 21, 23
E44, 43, 41
E27, 25, 31 - Hair
E11, 21, 00, 000 - Skin  

I have gone for a Martha Stewart butterfly punch I think this one is called Monarch butterfly punch.  The hearts boarder in the background is also a MS edge punch. 


Craft Supplies 
Design paper - Melissa Frances Kitchen stack (brought from craft show)
Magnolia Stamps 
Tilda with heart Muffins
Large Muffin
Distress inks
Lace Raffia - Lemon (Bunny Zoe)
Martha Stewart Punches
Monarch Butterfly 
Double Hearts PATP 
Ribbons 
Pink with White Stitching Ribbon also available from the Craft Den 

I also have a follower candy up for grabs Click here for the details.
I would like to enter this card into a few card challenges 
Photobucket

14 comments:

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Tamara!! Love your colouring!!
Hugs Kristel

Anonymous said...

This is so cute, love the colours and the little butterflies are gorgeous
Lindsay xx

Babette said...

Great card, love what you did with the ribbons and the glittery butterflies.
Hugs,
Babette

Mary J said...

So very sweet Tamara honey!

Claire said...

Really pretty card Tamara, lovely sweet image and fabulous candy colours. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Lesley said...

Fab card Tamara! I love the cupcake and the sparkly butterflies! xx

Heidi said...

Gorgeous card Tamara!
Beautiful colours and design:)
Have a great weekend, hugs:)

Sonia said...

Hi Tamara
YOU did a fab creation! love the images, great job!
-Sony

Happy Weekend!

Lena B E said...

Such a beautiful card! :)
Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. :)
Have a nice day.
Hugs Lena

Doreen said...

Such a gorgeous card Tamara.xxx

cheryl said...

oh hun this is just so super cute just love the image and your detail as ever is just brilliant hugs cherylxx

Roberta; mother of 4, GiGi to 1 said...

I love that muffin! And this image is so refeshing this time of year! Join us again at Frosted Designs!

Unknown said...

What a sweet card!! I love your image and the glittery butterflies!! Thanks for joining us this week at Frosted Designs!!

Jenny Evans said...

This is just too adorable!! I love it!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Frosted Designs!!!

Follow, Subscribe and Like