Tuesday 25 October 2011

Easel cards ... My Favorite Challenge

Hello all, its Tuesday again and time for a new challenge over on Sweet Stamps and this week our theme is one of my favorite's 
Easel Cards 
The prize this week as always is a $20 spending spree in the Sweet Stamps online store.. 
So lets see all of your gorgeous cards. 
For my DT card I used another of my favorite stamps from sweet stamps called "Scarecrow 210" 
For my base I used Cheery Lynn scalloped squares , Basic Grey papers and stitched around the edges.  I also 3d the image to make this cute scarecrow stand out a little bit more.  

Copic Colours 
B99, 97, 95, 93
YG99, 97, 95, 93, 91
R89 YR31, 30 E00, R20
E44, 43, 41
YR15, 12

Supply List 
Sweet Stamps 
Scarecrow, corner stamp and Happy Birthday
Cheery Lynn 
XL Scalloped Squares and Large Leaves  
Spellbinders labels circle punch 
Basic Grey design papers 
buttons and cord from stash 




Photobucket

15 comments:

Claire said...

Fab easel card Tamara, love the image and colours. Hugs, Claire x

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

Super Duper! Goodness I LOVE your cards! You have got such a wonderful style! Fabulous job this week, love, love it!

Lisa Jane said...

whata fab scarecrow.. gorgeous colours and die cuts too
Lisa x

Irene said...

Oh lucky you being able to go all creative with this fab easel card!!!

Irene

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

Dawnll said...

Such great details on this fun easel card...love the fall design.
What a fun challenge this week at
Sweet Stamps Challenge
Have a sweet week.

Mary J said...

A really great card Tamara! I love the shading under him too!

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Tamara,
What a wonderful card...love that image, so perfect for Autumn, he looks wonderful - beautifully coloured, as all your cards are, Hugs, Teresa x

sallysbitz2 said...

Tamara what a gorgeous easel card. You have coloured the image perfectly x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

(ps..I have candy up for grabs)

~ Kendra ~ said...

Fab. coloring on the scarecrow! Love your card!

Ms Schnaderle said...

Hello Tamara,

your card is just beautiful.
I like especialy the ribbon with the buttom and the leaf.Sweet!

Big Hug
Ms Schnadedrle

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Love your Scarecrow easel card!! Great coloring! What a great accent using the corner stamp.

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Tamara, love the scarecrow
Clairexx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and the attention to detail
Lindsay xx

Crafty Loops said...

I love this card. The image is so lovely and the colours go so perfectly together. Terrific card, I really love it. It reminds me of playing the Scarecrow in The Wizard of Oz when I was 11, lol. Lee xx

Follow, Subscribe and Like