Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Gate Fold Christmas Card - Sweet Stamps Challenge

Hello again and this time its to show case another card for Sweet Stamps. As its Tuesday we start a new theme and the theme for this week is " Gate Fold Cards"

I decided to make my Dad's Christmas card for this challenge 
I know its kinda plain but I find cards for the boys really difficult to do. I have used a gold pearly pen to add a little interest to the front.  These DP are from North Country by Prima.  Don't they go well with Gentleman Joe!

The inside I used some Christmas paper I had left over from last year and a sentiment from the Sweet Stamps store.  Everything got inked in Vintage photo distress inks.  

Our prize this week is a $20 voucher to spend in Sweet Stamps store and if you use a Sweet Stamps image you will be entered into the draw twice!
Crafty Supplies 
Stamps 
 Gentleman Joe - Sweet Stamps
Viva Decor - Gold Pearly pen
Papers - Marianne Designs Old fashioned Christmas
North Country by Prima
Vintage Photo Distress Inks 
Copics 
E44, 43, 42, 41, 40
Chocolate ribbon webbing and ribbon from stash
Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin