Friday, 5 August 2011

Magnolia Robin Hood - N for Navy + 1

Good morning all, well its Friday again.  I have been so busy this week I haven't had much time to craft :o( as I've been busy decorating our spare bedroom. At long last its finished all that's needed now is the flooring which I will be looking for at the weekend.  I must admit that it looks really nice the colour scheme I went for is dark purple and cream for the walls with chocolate, gold and beige for the furnishing.  

It was my Dad's 70th Birthday on Monday, I always find it hard to make cards for men I think its because you are so limited on the embellishments.  
I decided to go with the challenge theme over on 
which is N for Navy + 1 . 
Also from this week onwards the challenge blog is changing from weekly to fortnightly so our next challenge will be Friday 19th August..

Thanks for looking today, I would also like to welcome my new followers I'm frilled that you like my creations and hope you will visit me often.. 
Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin