Friday 5 August 2011

Magnolia Robin Hood - N for Navy + 1

Good morning all, well its Friday again.  I have been so busy this week I haven't had much time to craft :o( as I've been busy decorating our spare bedroom. At long last its finished all that's needed now is the flooring which I will be looking for at the weekend.  I must admit that it looks really nice the colour scheme I went for is dark purple and cream for the walls with chocolate, gold and beige for the furnishing.  

It was my Dad's 70th Birthday on Monday, I always find it hard to make cards for men I think its because you are so limited on the embellishments.  
I decided to go with the challenge theme over on 
which is N for Navy + 1 . 
Also from this week onwards the challenge blog is changing from weekly to fortnightly so our next challenge will be Friday 19th August..

Thanks for looking today, I would also like to welcome my new followers I'm frilled that you like my creations and hope you will visit me often.. 
Photobucket

12 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is just brilliant hun just love it to bits,hugs cherylxxx

nicolet said...

This card is gorgeous! Tamara!
Hugs Nicolet

Doreen said...

Your card is gorgeous Tamara.xxx

Mary J said...

Oooh, love that scene you've created Tamara! Really fabby texture too!

Claire said...

Fab card Tamara - your Dad will love it. I've just had to make my Dad's birthday card and he will be 79 - even more of a nightmare LOL. Hugs, Claire x

Irene said...

Congrats on your Dad's B-day and your new guestropm (sounds great so I am on my way lol!!).
Cute card with no that much navy though?!!

Enjoy the weekend, Irene

ednamburgess said...

Very cute. Have never seen this one before. Like the colors you chose. Edna

Unknown said...

Hi Tamara!
What a beautiful card!
I love that tree and the Robin Hood image. I´m sure your Dad will like it! ;)
hugs
Nina

Kathryn said...

Lovely card, I am sure your Dad will love it! When do we get to see the masterpiece spare bedroom, lol! K x

Steph said...

Such a cute card, I'm sure your Dad will love it. Great colours x

Lisa Jane said...

your decorating sounds wonderful.. and your dad will love this robin hood scene - hope he has a happy birthday
Lisa x

Antoinette said...

This is just fabulous hun, one of my fav edwin stamps, just a delight to colour and you have done him justice, a truly wonderful card!! Hugs Annie xXx

Follow, Subscribe and Like