Tuesday 2 August 2011

Sk8er Tilda - Magnolia The Winner Takes All Collection...

Good afternoon all, what a brilliant day its been today!! Loving the hot weather..  I haven't done this for ages and that's make a card that isn't a challenge card..  I was going to use it as a DT card but I so wanted to share it with you all.
I ordered some of the new "The Winner Takes All" Magnolia stamps and just couldn't wait to ink them up.. 

Also I would like to welcome my new followers of my blog, I'm so glad that you like what I create I will be along to visit your blog's soon.. 

Onto my card, I make another of these scalloped easel cards I just adore the look of them..  This one I made using a Go Kreate Die and Cheery Lynn plain XL Stacker dies.  
I have crackled the hearts and then distressed them. The top heart I distressed and then loaded them with German glitter glass.. 

The Magnolia stamp I got from the Craft Den, which will be on the website soon, so keep checking back.. 



Crafty supplies and Links 
Stamps
Magnolia Stamp - Sk8er Tilda from The winner takes all collection.
Stempelglede stamps - Grunge collection 
Whimsy mini circle sentiments 
Lilly of the Valley - Cute as a button 
Flowers - Wild Orchid
Seam Binding 
Scrim and Muslin, pearls, metal flowers, ribbon and lace from stash.

I would like to enter into a few card challenges 
Magnolia Down Under - Bingo challenge (My three embellies are: Flowers, Pearls and Lace)
Sir Stampalot - What ever you fancy 
Magnolia link up Party - Anything goes
Woodware USA - Anything goes  
Come and get it Challenge - Anything goes 
Totally Tilda - Pearls, swirls, ribbon and lace 
Inspire me Friday - Anything goes 

This card is listed on Ebay 
Photobucket

18 comments:

nicolet said...

Ooh wow this is magnifiek!
Hugs Nicolet

Claire said...

Gorgeous easel card hun - love the image and great colour choice too. Hugs, Claire x

sue said...

OMG just too stinkin cute love the image ill have to have a spend if lynnes getting these in!!!! love the detail x sue x

Irene said...

What a beauty Tamara!!

Hug, Irene

CraftinGranny said...

Beautiful card! That image is just adorable. TFS "Hugs" Carol

Lori said...

Brilliant card, I love seeing these new stamps colouring, so sweeet, thanks so much for joining us at Totally Tilda!

Dodici said...

Fantastic card,love it!x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is beautiful - and i love the image
Lisa x

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Tamara,
Another totally gorgeous creation - I love these shaped cards and you have mastered them beautifully, Hugs, Teresa x

Teresa said...

Totally gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us in our Totally Tilda recipe challenge.
hugs Teresa xx

Mary J said...

Wow. look at all that detail Tamara - so well thought out! Gorgeous!

Debbie Dolphin said...

Oh wow!!!gorgeous creationxxx
Thankyou so much for playing with us this week at MDUC xx
Hugs Debbie xxx

* Shell B.* said...

Fabulous card!!

Thanks for joining us this week at Come and Get It Challenges.

Shell~Alaska♥

Steph said...

Oh wow, Tamara!! This is absolutely stunning!!!!! I love the colours and the detail and that new stamp is soooo cute!

Antoinette said...

Oh Tamara hun, this is exquisite!! Love the new Tilda image too! Such a beautiful creation! Where did you get her from, is she now availble from Lynne? Hugs Annie xXx

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow this is gorgeous, such lovely detail and fab image, thanks so much for sharing with us at Totally Tilda, hugs Liz xx

Jacqui P said...

Oh Wow Tamara!! I love this card!! from the shape to the fab colour scheme!! I have this cutie, but havn't inked her up yet!! you've inspired me!!
Thankyou for joining us over at Totally Tilda challenge! Good Luck!
Hugs
Jacqui P x

Unknown said...

WOW! Totally blown away by all the details! Gorgeous!

Thanks for joining us with our recipe challenge at Totally Tilda!

xo!

Follow, Subscribe and Like