Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Sk8er Tilda - Magnolia The Winner Takes All Collection...

Good afternoon all, what a brilliant day its been today!! Loving the hot weather..  I haven't done this for ages and that's make a card that isn't a challenge card..  I was going to use it as a DT card but I so wanted to share it with you all.
I ordered some of the new "The Winner Takes All" Magnolia stamps and just couldn't wait to ink them up.. 

Also I would like to welcome my new followers of my blog, I'm so glad that you like what I create I will be along to visit your blog's soon.. 

Onto my card, I make another of these scalloped easel cards I just adore the look of them..  This one I made using a Go Kreate Die and Cheery Lynn plain XL Stacker dies.  
I have crackled the hearts and then distressed them. The top heart I distressed and then loaded them with German glitter glass.. 

The Magnolia stamp I got from the Craft Den, which will be on the website soon, so keep checking back.. 



Crafty supplies and Links 
Stamps
Magnolia Stamp - Sk8er Tilda from The winner takes all collection.
Stempelglede stamps - Grunge collection 
Whimsy mini circle sentiments 
Lilly of the Valley - Cute as a button 
Flowers - Wild Orchid
Seam Binding 
Scrim and Muslin, pearls, metal flowers, ribbon and lace from stash.

I would like to enter into a few card challenges 
Magnolia Down Under - Bingo challenge (My three embellies are: Flowers, Pearls and Lace)
Sir Stampalot - What ever you fancy 
Magnolia link up Party - Anything goes
Woodware USA - Anything goes  
Come and get it Challenge - Anything goes 
Totally Tilda - Pearls, swirls, ribbon and lace 
Inspire me Friday - Anything goes 

This card is listed on Ebay 
Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin