Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Christmas is coming - Anything goes at Anything goes

Hi again, time for my second post and this time its my project for 
ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE BLOG 
and this fortnight we have a nice easy theme for you and a first at Anything goes is 
Anything Goes at Anything Goes 
So pop on over and enter into this fun challenge 

Onto my card for the challenge! I have really gotten into making these Tent cards, they go so well as Christmas cards.  I used one of the older Tilda's from last years collection (so looking forward to getting the Autumn stamp kit) this has to be one of my all time favourite images from Magnolia.  I also love the stack of presents that I have used at the side.   
I love my Cheery Lynn dies, I used the normal XL circles then the scalloped circle dies to create a scalloped edged frame by placing the straight edged circle into the scalloped edged circle and cut them out together.  You're then left with a frame.  

I have stamped the sentiment using Versa inks.  Then distressed around the edges using DI's.  The snowflakes I made with an older sizzix thin die.  I then covered with diamond dust glitter

I got these really fabbie rusted jingle bells and couldn't resit using some of them on this card.  
Copic Colours 
R39, 37, 35
E47, 44, 43, 41, 40
E29, 27, 25, 31
E30, 21, 00, 000, R20 

The Christmas tree I brought in the sales last year and are originally wooden tree ornaments which I have crackle painted over then added pearls.  

The Mulberry flowers I have jazzed up using German glass glitter and stickles 

Crafty supplies and Links 
Design papers - Papermania
Stamps - Magnolia Tilda with present and Stack of presents 
LOTV - circle sentiments 
Cheery Lynn - straight circle XL stackers and Scalloped Circle stackers 
Magnolia Doohickey heart die 
Mulberry flowers, buttons, ribbons, bells from stash 
Most available from the
Thank you for visiting me today

Challenges I would like to enter

http://diecutdreams.blogspot.com/ - Use at least 5 Flowers 
http://ceschallenges.blogspot.com/ use 4 different embellies 


Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin