Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Anything but a Card - Sweet Stamps Challenge

Hello all,  its getting colder every day here in the UK and the nights are drawing in, soon to be time to get the coal firer on!!
We have a new challenge for you over on 
and this week our theme is 
Anything but a card
The prize is a $20 spending spree in the Sweet Stamps online store 
So what you waiting for head over and enter a project!!
Copic Blending Book Bear fishing (1)
For my project I  decorated my on my pages in my copic  blending book.  Its a book where I put all my favorite copic blends.  I have a few more pages to decorate before its finished so you might be seeing a bit more of this book in future posts. 

Crafty Links and Supplies 
Sweet Stamps - Fishin Bear
Card Candi - Available from Sweet Stamps
Sentiment is one I made on the compter
Seam binding and wooden star from stash 
Bind it all machine to make the book 
Design papers from My Minds Eye 

Photobucket
Add caption
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin