Tuesday, 26 April 2011

With Sympathy ~ Sweet Stamps Challenge 12

Good morning folks, I'm back to the day job today after the easter break, looking forward to seeing the children again.  We won't be doing much in these three days as most of the activities will be centered around the Royal Wedding that takes place on Friday just hopping for nice weather again.

Anyway, enough rambling from me and lets get on with my post..
Well its Challenge #12 over on 
The theme this week is 
With Sympathy 

I always find these cards difficult to do and I was at a loss at what to do.  I have used this butterfly stamp before and thought that it was perfect for this challenge.
I have coloured with copics and 3D a part of the butterfly and glittered the body.  I love the colour purple and is an excellent colour choice for this type of card. 


Copic Colours 
BV18, 15, 13 (I think those are the colours)
G24, 21, 20

I have decorated the inside using card stock, more designer paper and those gorgeous scalloped circles are from Cheery Lynne XL metal dies.  


Crafty Bits & Bobs
Butterfly Stamp~ From Sweet Stamps
Butterfly punch 
Pleated satin Ribbon and pearls from stash
With Sympathy made on the computer.  The prize this week is $20 shopping spree in the 

Card Challenges I would like to enter
Make it Monday ~ Anything Goes 
Card Cupids ~ Use Punches 
The Crafty Pad ~ Use Circles (I have used scalloped circles inside my card)
Paper Sundaes ~ Use 2 or more (I used pearls, sparkle and die cuts)

Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin