Friday, 29 April 2011

Teddy Bo Butterflies ~ Z for Zoo Challenge on Alphabet

Good morning, oh its so nice not to have to go to work today.  Looking forward to a day of crafting and watching the Royal Wedding.  I might even have a glass or two of  bubbly to celebrate  ;D 

Over on Alphabet our letter this week is..
"Z" for Zoo
 We would like to see your zoo animals.

Last week I won over on Teddy Bo and got to chose 10 images from the shop.  It was so lovely to win these gorgeous images, I have so fallen in love with these cute little bears and couldn't resist inking one of them up for this challenge, they always colour fabulously!  I had a hard time choosing which one to use but in the end I settled for Teddy Bea and butterflies.  
I just adore this bright and colourful paper, its from Sassafras Wee Bundle and sadly this is the last of my stash.  Don't you hate it when that happens! I also received my parcel from Sweet Stamps and couldn't wait to use my new Dies and stamps.  The corner stamp is one from Sweet stamps as is the gorgeous Shades Ink which is wonderful to use, this shade is Brownie.  I have on order the rest of the colours and can't wait to get my little mitts on them.  lol 

I love glittered the tops of the boots and the bobbles on the hat.  I decided to go for bright pinks with this card and used the tutorial for sky from "Another Messy Crafter
Copic Colours 
Bear 
E44, 43, 41, 40
Clothes
RV14, 29, 25
Trousers 
E59, 57, 55
Boots 
E59, 57, 25
Sky
B00, 01, B91, C1, 0
Grass
G24, 21, 00

The Heart dies are from Sweet Stamps by Marianna Designs

The sentiment I made up on the computer then punched out the words using a stampin up punch
The Inside of the card I have just decorated using the last of the design papers.  The scalloped ovals are also Cheery Lynn and are available from Sweet Stamps. 


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges 
Move along with the times ~ Anything goes 
Samuel Taylor~ Flowers and Bling 
My Mums Craft Shop ~ Flowers 
Simon Says Stamp ~ Anything goes 
Scrap Creations ~ Flowers 

Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin