Tuesday 3 May 2011

Home Tweet Home

Good morning, well back to work for me today after having 4 glorious days off..  This should happen more often!! 
Over on

its the start of a new challenge and our theme for this fortnight is...
HOME SWEET HOME
so any card or project as long as its to do with the home.  Pop on over and see what the rest of the Design  Team have made and let me tell you they are awesome! 
I have quite a few photo's to show you today, I decided to try something a bit different.  As you all know I just love easel cards! Well I have made one using Acetate... 
Great fun was had making this card, I seemed to take ages.  Well as Magnolia are my favorite stamps I just had to use these two little cuties.  I love colouring in this little house, it always turns out different every time.  Its so hard to photograph acetate and I tried many different ways to make it show up and this is the best my little camera would do..  

What's behind the "Green Door" I picked out the colours from my Design papers and was rather pleased with myself at the outcome..

Mulberry flowers haven't been used recently on my projects and I thought that it was about time they come out of the box.  I have attached the charm using a back from a clip on earring. 

I just had to use this gorgeous little bird cafe and birdie.. Painted with white paint and distressed, then stamped with a swirl stamp and sentiment " Home Tweet Home".



You may be able to see the acetate a bit better in this photo.
Crafty Bits & Bobs 
Stamps 
Magnolia 
Basic Grey Papers ~ Hello Luscious 
Martha Stewart butterflies punch and border punch 
Marianne Design Circle die cut
Copic Markers 
Distressing inks
All the above items purchased at 
Prickley Pear Die and Stamp sets 
Metal corners, pearls, flowers and lace from Stash 
Acetate heat resistant sheets  
Cheery Lyn Circle Dies 

Card Challenges I would like to enter 

Cupcake Craft ~ Something with C (Cage)
Kaboodle Doo ~ "B" Knees (Butterflies)
Make it Monday ~ Anything goes 
Polly Craft Monday ~ Anything goes 
Stamp with Fun ~ Lace or Ribbon 
There she goes ~ Flowers 
Dream Valley ~ Flowers 
Lets ink it up ~ Embellish it 
Sparkles Forum ~ Anything goes 
Basic Grey ~ Charms 
Sweet Stampin ~ Try something new (Acetate Easel Card) 
Crafts 4 Eternity ~ Anything goes 
If the shoe fits ~ Things with wings 
Paper Cutz ~ Anything goes 

39 comments:

Irene said...

AMAZING and GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Irene

Lisa Jane said...

wow what a fabulous work of art.. stunning
Lisa

Christina said...

Wowww this is absolutly gorgeous Tamara! Stunning! Love the scenery you created!
Hugs Kristel

Helen said...

That is gorgeous! Amazing detail and a beautiful design too.

Helen x

sue said...

fabulous card tamara love it x sue x

nicolet said...

A wonderful card with fabulous details Tamara!!
hugs Nicolet

Heidi said...

Wow, this is fantastic!
Love all the details:)
Gorgeous card Tamara.
Have a lovely day.
Hugs, Heidi:)

Lou said...

Hi!Tamara this is soooo gorgeous,sorry not been by for a while-your blog looks amazing!!
Lots of pretty detail and such a special card :)
big hug,Lou.xx

Mary J said...

So very beautiful, Tamara!! Love all the little details!

Jacq said...

Hi Tamara,
Simply Stunning!!! Love the acetate easel card, the images are just adorable, love the dp's, the colour scheme, love all the little embellishments you've used. Coloured to perfection as always.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Claire said...

What a fabulous crad Tamara - love the acetate and all of the features within the card. Thanks for playing along with Sweet Stampin' this week. Hugs, Claire x

pinky said...

Wow that is just too gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along at C4E this week.
Pinky

Fiona said...

what a lovely card...great little scene!! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley this week.

Fi

Tracey T said...

Wow! This is absolutely fabulous - something I've wanted to do for a while but haven't got round to! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

Fiona said...

oops...and Sweet Stampin.

Fi
x

Katy said...

Gorgeous hun, love the acetate it looks so effective with the detail you have created on the rest of the card :)

xxx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is amazing, I can see lots of effort and love into this lovely creation!
Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello! : )

Anonymous said...

WOW, just adorable hunnie,
Beautiful detail, an lovely colours.

Thanks fr joining us at SFC.

Huggies Angel

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Wow Tamara, this is stunning! such lovely details and you've put such a lot of work into this, your colouring is as perfect as always, Hugs, Teresa xx

**Farrah** said...

Wow, a very busy and very beautiful card! Love it!
Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
Farrah

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello nice to visit you again Tamara.What an amazing project , stunning work .Thanks for sharing and linking to Make it monday .

Claire said...

Stunning card, i love the background and the little birdcage is adorable!Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
Claire xx

Unknown said...

Morning Tamara - LOVE this - a really fab little make. The acetate easle is a great ide - I like making acetate card blank, but never tried an easel this way. Love the papers, the layout & the stamps, just great.
Deb.x

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous card, so clever of you to use the acetate too! Thanks for leaving me a sweet comment on my blog too.

Steph said...

Gorgeous, Tamara. Every time I look at it, I spot something new, it's got so much detail!!

Shelly said...

Hi Tamara! What a really pretty card, love the colouring and fabulous details! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake! Shelly ;)

Faye said...

What a fabby card. I love your C element. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week. x

Shirl said...

Beautiful project very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Let's Ink It Up.
Hugs Shirley x x

Crafty Lynz said...

Stunning!! this is gorgous!

Thanks for joining us at SFC.

Hugs, Lynsey x

Mary J said...

Me again! I forgot to say thx for sharing with us at Make It Monday!

Mary J x

xxxtglxxx said...

This is just stunning :) there are so many gorgeous details and wonderful embellishments.

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Gerda said...

I love your card! I saw it at "Make it Monday" and am a follower since a while.

Hugs. Gerda

Karen said...

What a cute card! THanks for joining us at MSL! : )

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Tamara, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your papers are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Anonymous said...

This is such a gorgeous card. I'm not surprised it took you ages to make as there is just so much to look at and admire. Thanks for joining our challenge at Dream Valley. xx

Sheena said...

What can I say apart from - gorgeous!!!! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week, Sheena xx

Tracey said...

This is so beautiful Tamara, I love everything about it :)
Hugs
Tracey
x

Lynne said...

This is gorgeous Tamara,such a beautiful card with so much detail. It must have taken you ages, just love it. Looks so cosy and homely think I could live there. Take care Love and hugs Lynne xx

Giò said...

Stunning card!! I love all the beautiful details!! Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey challenge.
Hugs, Giò

Follow, Subscribe and Like