Friday, 6 May 2011

From Paris with Love ~ Alphabet Challenge A for Around the World

A very later good evening, this post should have gone out this morning as a scheduled post but it just didn't want to do as it was told! 
Over on

we have another challenge, theme and letter for you. 

"A" FOR AROUND THE WORLD
Any card or project as long as it fits in with the theme. 

Here is mine for your inspiration... I have also decorated the inside but forgot to take photo's :( 

This turned out so different than what I planned to do but I'm happy with the result.  I used a really old stamp set from clear stamps that I think I brought for a £1.00 and had never used.  

Copic Colours 
Tilda 
Top & Bow  
R29, 27, 24, 22
Trousers
E37, 35, 34, 33, 31
Shoes
E35, 33
Skin & Hair
E000, 00, 21, 11, E93
E49, 59, 25, 53
Dog 
E59, 49, 25

The stamps are of course Magnolia from the New Butterfly collection.  I love the little dog, such a sweet face and wonderful to colour and shade.  The paper holders (if thats what there called) I distressed with vintage photo and crackle painted over the top.

I used some old Jute netting, hammered a bottle top, spray painted then distressed with vintage photo. I also found some old chipboard letters that I had brought painted it with yellow acrylic paint distressed and topped with rock candy crackle paint.  Added pearls to the top for more dimension.  


So happy with this photo I just seemed to get the lighting and everything right.  I might even use this as my new blog banner.... 

Crafty Bits & Bobs
Stamps 
Magnolia (Tilda & Dog)
Clear Stamps (French kit) 
LOTV ~ Postcard stamp
Design Papers 
My Mines Eye ~ one of the new 6x6 stacks 
Distress Crackle Paint
Rock Candy & Picket Fence from the Craft Den 
Chipboard letters and accents.  Lace, metal photo corners, flowers, jute netting from stash
Tim Hotlz Tickets ~ Craft Den 
Martha Stewart 
Red and Brown card stock. 

Card challenges I would like to enter

Inspire me Fridays ~ Anything Goes 
Raise the Bar ~ Flower Power 
Just Magnolia ~ Anything goes optional stitching 
Paper Play Challenges ~ Show us your style 
The ABC Challenge ~ 2 or more images 
Divas by Design ~ Anything goes 
Paper Take Weekly ~ Anything goes 
Top Tip Tuesday ~ Anything goes 
Photobucket

Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin