Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Butterfly Corner Bookmark ~ Sweet Stamps Challenge #14

Good morning, its Tuesday and that means its time for another challenge over on 
we have a nice and easy challenge for you all this week, 
the theme is 
"BUTTERFLIES" stamps or embellishments

For my DT project I decided to make a corner bookmark.  I have a stamp  from Sweet Stamps that I cut out and coloured ready to attached  to my bookmark.  Came to put my project together  and it had vanished, I only had it seconds a go! how could it have disappeared!  The image is still missing gone AOL I think!
 So I had to rethink my project.  
I'm glad in a way  that I couldn't find the butterfly as I'm so pleased with the results of this project.
Stamps are from Sweet Stamps (links at end of post). Papers are My Minds Eye, glittered flowers are papermania, Martha Stewart border punch and ric rac ribbon.  The little tags are SU.  

I have made a tutorial on how to make these corner bookmarks 
Visit my Tutorial blog HERE


Copic Colours 
Butterflies 
B91, 21, 34
RV34, 32
Flower pot
E44, 43, 41, 40
Leafs 
G24, 21, 20
Flower 
RV34, 32
I have used black bendy wire for the antenna's   


Crafty Bits & Bobs
Stamps 
Sweet Stamps
Martha Stewart border punch
My Minds Eye papers
Papermania flowers
Bendy wire
Stampin up label punch
Ric Rac and pearls from stash
Distress inks ~ Wild Honey 
Shades ink ~ Brownie ( I can't rave about this ink enough! its just brilliant)
Head on over the Sweet stamps blog to enter and be in with a chance to win $20 spending spree in the Sweet Stamps store.. 
Enjoy your day 
Card challenges I would like to enter
The Crazy challenge ~ anything goes 
Design Dollies ~ Creative folds
Make it Monday ~ anything goes
Lets ink it up~ Embellish it 

Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin