Saturday 14 May 2011

Llfe's a Beach ~ Alphabet Challenge B for Brads and Bling

Good evening, blogger going down for nearly two days has really throw me out of my routine! I have a few projects to show you this evening.  The first one was scheduled for Friday but thanks to blogger got deleted! I was not a happy bunny...  
Grumble over here is my DT for 
and this weeks challenge is 
"B" for Brads and Bling 




Crafty Bits and Bobs
Magnolia Stamps ~ The Craft Den 
Bo Bunny papers Ab Lib ~ The Craft Den
Tim Holtz Ornate Plates ~ The Craft Den 
E line Flowers ~ The Craft Den 
Copic Markers 
Brads, swirls and string from stash 

Photobucket

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i love this image Tamara .. and the gorgeous turquoise blue ..why not enter our 2B challenge at Moving along with the times .. i can see Brads ,Bling,Blue, Board
Lisa x

Irene said...

These are the favorite colors of my daughter (I painted some canvas for her using these)and your coloring is FAB as if it is real wood!!!!!

Hug, Irene

Claire said...

Just fab Tamara - love the colour combo. Hugs, Claire x

Unknown said...

Tamara - LOVE this!!! That image is fab - never seen it before & your background really are amazing. Love the vibe of it too & that metal tag holder - just stunning.
Deb.x

Follow, Subscribe and Like