Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Christening Card & Anything Goes Challenge

Good Morning and what a beautiful start of the day.  We had a gorgeous sun rise today looks to be another warmish day..

Over on Anything goes challenge blog its the start of another challenge and for this fortnight our challenge is...

Die Cuts
and remember it doesn't have to be just cards anything project as long as its got a die cut or punches..

So head on over to 
to enter..

Here's my inspiration 

I so enjoyed making this card, it did take me quite a few hours over 2 days to complete it, as I kept changing my mind on the layout and image.  I decided not to do a traditional card for a Christening, I do like to be slightly different.. LOL
I also decorated the box with a different image and used a flower punch for the flowers.  
Crafty Bits & Bobs

Please visit 
for all of your crafting shopping, They have a fab range of Die cuts, stamps, embellishments and more..

Stamps on this card 
Whimsy stamps
Die cuts  
Spellbinders
Nellies 
Flower punch
Design Papers 
Copic Markers 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Card Challenges I would like to enter
Desert Island ~ Recipe 
1. Make it Square, 3. Handmade flower, 4. hand coloured image, 5. 2 or more patterned paper, 6. Pearls
Craft Your passion ~ Anything goes
Paper playtime ~ anything with a digi
Dream Valley Challenges ~ New Beginnings 
Gingerloft ~ Flowers
Little Claire's ~ flowers
Fairytale challenge ~ something for a child or a child's image
Fussy and Fancy ~ Embossing
Polka doddle ~ 3 flowers 
Simply create ~ flowers 
Wags and Whiskers ~ more than one fold
Charisma Cardz ~ four legged friends
Dutch Dare ~ Who's in the Zoo
Meljens ~ something with a animal
Simon says stamp ~ Anything goes 



Have a great Wednesday and Happy Crafting 


Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin